Designers » T-Z » Leather « Groups

dislike

I want it: 66

leather
Valentino Uomo Acqua Valentino for men Pictures

The new edition of Valentino Uomo fragrance from 2014 comes out in the spring of 2017 as Valentino Uomo Acqua. The new flanker represents the refreshed, summery version of the original leathery fragrance, which still preserves its elegant and intense character.

The top include refreshing aromas of mandarin and green tomatoes. Sage and patchouli form the heart of the perfume. The base ends with leather and iris.

The fragrance is available as a 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Tomato

Sage Patchouli

Leather iris

Aventus

Valentino Uomo Acqua Fragrance Reviews

SmellyFinger
SmellyFinger

Thanks to everyone for some real quality reviews! Perhaps you can expand on your favorite color in your next "review"?

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Wow I like how people know the main notes & what it's similar too without a review in sight.. think Frangrantica needs to stop posting new fragrances so early and post the actual page when it finally becomes available.. or if they want to inform us of a new upcoming release to just post an article..ijs..

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

Agreed, not really a set of reviews, but given the previous line and market base that set the original, intense and female Donna on a track and storyline of elegant Italian households and effortless casual style, all I get in my mind is the scene from GodfatherIII(?)where Brando collapses in the allotment... somewhat lacking in dignity. I trust in Valentino, but it's a fragile trust with this concept... Hope for the best.

I_Like_Sand
I_Like_Sand

Really good reviews of the fragrance so far.. Really good!

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

I'm down with this. Finally no Commercial notes the likes of cardamom and ginger, well done Valentino for taking risks.

mshilov
mshilov

Some scents are great just as they are. But in order to make more money the companies "invent" more and more versions/ flankers, mostly worse than the original fragrance. I don't like the new pale and cold color scheme and the word 'acqua' or 'aqua' or 'l'eau' on the packaging already makes me sick. But maybe it's good? Who knows, let's wait and give it a chance.

ravjan
ravjan

That was to be expected sooner or later. Flankers are inevitable. But I lay hope in Valentino. I haven't been disappointed with the two versions so far so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Plus I love the tomato leaf note! No marine accord in the composition is also promising.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.