Designers » T-Z » Leather « Groups

Valentino Uomo Acqua Valentino for men
dislike

leather
Valentino Uomo Acqua Valentino for men Pictures

The new edition of Valentino Uomo fragrance from 2014 comes out in the spring of 2017 as Valentino Uomo Acqua. The new flanker represents the refreshed, summery version of the original leathery fragrance, which still preserves its elegant and intense character.

The top include refreshing aromas of mandarin and green tomatoes. Sage and patchouli form the heart of the perfume. The base ends with leather and iris.

The fragrance is available as a 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Tomato

Sage Patchouli

Leather iris

Valentino Uomo Acqua Fragrance Reviews

TheGoodfellaANDSmeller
TheGoodfellaANDSmeller

NotATroll: In the middle of June it will be aviable in Germany...but I don't know for US...
I'm waiting like forever too, but great things take time... ;)

NotATroll
NotATroll

When is this coming out, seriously? Anybody?
It feels like i'm waiting forever, while it's already the time of year for people to buy their warm weather/spring fragrances.
(will delete this post after release)

ageofsillage
ageofsillage

Big fan of VUI, can't wait to try this aquatic variant. Was choosing between purchasing Dior Homme or Dior Homme Eau for use as a daytime iris scent, but maybe I shall wait until I try VUA before I pull the trigger. If this is similar to Sur Le Nil, I think we're in for a treat!

pepperoniann
pepperoniann

Let's get back to real perfume reviewing. Nature has its own way of weeding out bad reviews ;)

I just tried this today at the counter. Pretty sure it's the aqua version since the sprayer has a silver neck and the bottle is grey instead of dark grey. This scent is fabulous! True that we are seeing (probably) too many men's releases that are powder puffs but even so, I cannot dismiss how good this one smells! Uomo Acqua is fresh, very iris-forward with a hint of leather. It does not have the sweetness from vanilla like the Dior series or even the original Uomo. Compared to Prada's Le Homme it wins by having that herbal nuance from the tomato leaves, sage and patchouli. If my boyfriend is more interested in iris perfumes this will be the first thing I get him. Not Dior. Not Prada. Not Ermenegildo Zegna. This. Heck I might even get myself a bottle.

Great stuff!!

ghent32
ghent32

I will certainly try this. I own the intense version, but I'm having a hard time imagining an "AQUA" version of this line...

bart4543
bart4543

I think fragrantica should screen memebers before they can join this site. its ridiculous how many stupid ppl are members now. what is the point of trolling this page. this website is all learning and sharing out thoughts about fragrances.

frag2017
frag2017

I just have to say this...

I place a lot of faith in Fragrantica reviews when making buying decisions. However that faith is shaken when I see customer ratings for products that have not yet become publicly available.

Apparently almost all the 13 people who have voted on this fragrance don't like the smell of this product announcement. They also think this fragrance news is best for daytime during the Spring. I wonder if they have any interest in smelling the actual fragrance when it becomes available.

I'm also beginning to wonder how many other review ratings I trust are similarly tainted.

Fragrantica should not allow voting until a product is actually launched to maintain review integrity.

SmellyFinger
SmellyFinger

Thanks to everyone for some real quality reviews! Perhaps you can expand on your favorite color in your next "review"? Why dont you take your insipid musings and start a forum topic about them? Instead of polluting the review sections with your nonsensical drivel.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Wow I like how people know the main notes & what it's similar too without a review in sight.. think Frangrantica needs to stop posting new fragrances so early and post the actual page when it finally becomes available.. or if they want to inform us of a new upcoming release to just post an article..ijs..

I_Like_Sand
I_Like_Sand

Really good reviews of the fragrance so far.. Really good!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Valentino Uomo Intense Creed Green Irish Tweed Christian Dior Dior Homme Tom Ford Noir Extreme Creed Aventus Christian Dior Dior Homme Eau for Men Penhaligon`s Endymion Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Christian Dior Sauvage Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum 2017 Hermes Equipage Geranium Christian Dior Fahrenheit Cologne Prada Prada L'Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport 2012