Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

kiki Vero Profumo for women

kiki Vero Profumo for women
dislike

kiki Vero Profumo for women Pictures kiki Vero Profumo for women Pictures kiki Vero Profumo for women Pictures kiki Vero Profumo for women Pictures kiki Vero Profumo for women Pictures

For individualists with French chic. The fragrance was named in an hommage to Kiki de Montparnasse, Muse of Man Ray.

An Homage to the beautiful city of Paris. An almost burlesque side of the proud MADAME LAVANDE DE FRANCE Frivolous, powdery notes of caramel and musk weave in and out all around Madame, while exotic fruits join in. Pure and wild at the same time, like a visit to the Bibliothèque nationale followed by dinner and a show at the «Crazy Horse» cabaret.

Perfume was created by Vero kern in 2007.

Bergamot Citron Black Currant Passionfruit

Lavender Geranium

Musk Patchouli Opoponax Amber Caramel

kiki Fragrance Reviews

RoyalPerez516
RoyalPerez516

If Andy Tauer approves of Kiki, then I approve also! Thumbs up!

stuartbr
stuartbr

The lavender comes on soft and fades rather quickly to me. There is something very fougère about the fade of the top notes from lavender to powder, but Kiki is more of a gourmand to my nose - perhaps the most tasteful evocation of a doughnut dusted in powder sugar around, but with a hint of something dark and cool that prevents it getting too sweet.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a really good unisex lavender-citron fougere. In my humble opinion there really isn't anything to strongly dislike about this fragrance!

Sugandaraja
Sugandaraja

I've been sampling a few lavenders lately. As soon as I smelled Kiki, I knew this was the one: the "baby bear" lavender among many. Kiki is a perfect mid-point on the lavender spectrum, between the stony, metallic, and raw lavenders, and the more sedate, sugared, tamed lavender-gourmands.

I disagree with many reviewers - for that matter, its creator herself - on the atmosphere of Kiki. It's not light-hearted to my nose. The mood reminds me of a warm front after one of those spells of frigid, brilliantly clear winter weather. The clouds come in and it seems suddenly dull at first, but you feel the harshness leave the air, and the smells of plant life reemerge, and a pinch of the malice of winter nights dissipates. Kiki wonderfully straddles that same mood: an overlap of dour and comforting.

There is a hint of burnt sugar, but don't let the word "caramel" put you off trying this one, as it did for me. This is not Pink Sugar; it's not Angel; it's not even one of those well-crafted - but none the less cloying - gourmands like Sucre d’Ebene or Praline de Santal. It's a glazing of lavender's spiky edges: lavender blurred and pixilated. The fruit is similarly an ensemble player, not even botanically identifiable to my nose, at least in the extrait: just a tartness; golden gilding around the edges.

Most lavender fragrances share much of the same DNA, it's the modifiers around the outside of that lavender core that distinguish one from the other. Kiki is perched between Gris Clair and Caron Pour Un Homme in severity, and dries down at the half-way point between metal and powder, brassy rather than silvery by way of the caramelized drydown.

If you've tried a number of lavenders and none were quite right, give Kiki a try. It just may surprise you...

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

To me, Kiki is a blend of:

sweet lavender, patchouli, yogurt, orange and lemon zests.

I think it's a bit similar to Mugler Angel EDT, but not as sweet, and more lemony and powdery. The composition is well balanced.

I expected a more quirky vibe from Kiki, but I'd say I still love it cause it's versatile and beautiful.

Staying power is about 6-9 hours. Projection is just nice.

-AlmondBreakfast-

9-na
9-na

I like this scent and wear Kiki when I want to nose some patchouli with that intoxicating smell of bird cherry trees in bloom, and lavender.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

I am no fan of lavender in fragrances as it usually ends up smelling like an air refreshener or a soap and quite masculine, which is why it is even more surprising that I would fall for this fragrance. And fall for it I did, and big time!
I have tried all three versions of Kiki and this one is my favourite.
On the first sniff I am immediately reminded of a classic blue nivea creme (in those little blue tins) mixed with few drops of lavender absolute, and I get thrown back into childhood straight away. The scent is warm, cozy and and very comforting, almost fluffy, like a good old lavender coloured pashmina scarf.
Where Kiki EDP is a lavender mixed with fruit and caramel (strange combination that somehow works); and Kiki voile extract somewhere in between EDP and pure parfum; Kiki pure parfum is denser, fruity notes are toned down and something warm and velvety pops up right at the beginning. Looking at the notes here, I guess it must be a combination of musk, opoponax and amber. It is one of those perfumes that lingers on your clothes and scarf and you want to keep sniffing it all the time for comfort, like a Bach Rescue Remedy. And like the remedy, it takes away my worries and any anxieties, calms me down and restores my balance (but not the bank balance cause boy this is pricey stuff in pure parfum version).
Still, a sniff of Kiki, and few drops in the right places, and I am ready to face the world.
Kiki - my new rescue remedy, only a lot more expensive than the real stuff.

mudpach
mudpach

Kiki Extrait real surprise: lavender and sweet caramel ethereal heavenly merger. The surprising pairing results in a surprisingly exciting scent, lavender has a rabid fan like me. I love it lavender is any way, although most perfumes more masculine look to the composition, Kiki aromatic fruity notes of pure lavender and harsh geranium addition of caramel and blackcurrant and sweet, but not syrupy chord incredibly exciting fragrance experience gives. The presence of a slightly piquant passion fruit and patchouli and opoponax smokiness sufficient depth to provide the muskly funds.

Dominga
Dominga

.Kiki. is love at-first-sight,absolute of lavanda,so rich,so charmeuse,noticeable,truly elegant in her essence,virtuosa and a very unpredictable person.
Lavanda is for me associated to glicine,fade violet color,cheering,a cold one,which is combined here with a warm caramello and musk:two spirits(personalities) of a same woman.It comes out a very original,sophosticated,sparkling lavanda.
I have worn it more than one day,studying it,observing her attitudes,trying to catch her real deep essence.The level of her fusion to my skin has been a real "crescendo".Now i can sing Vero Kern's praises loudly!Exceptional feminine universes are .vero.profumo,s extraits,smells for our souls,emotional voyages,magics for who wants to live prohibited[and possible] dreams.
.kiki. is not the known sober and classical lavanda,but it has got something bizarre,foolish.
She is a fine and sober lady who can easily change mind and be a bit crazy,put out a huge charm,she is sexy,bewitching eyed,fascinating and "dangerous" .
She bewitches with consciousness, is not exccessive but spontaneous.She wants to have fun,and does it ironically.Lady .kiki. goes to theatre,and after her shows,becomes a perfomer of the night,a party lady,warily,but also bubbly.The sublime!

A sensual,warm,voluptous caramello hypnotizes my senses continuously until i fall in love wtih him.

I shall adopt this fragrance from now on as part of my private perfumes collection.I find it is amazingly chic,delightful,erotic,and enchanting.

memechose
memechose

kiki is based on classic perfumery, and for me its like a modern day holly go lightly,from breakfast at tiffany's who parties to dawn at all the hot spots and wears vintage clothes...

F_A
F_A

Kiki is a spicy and fruity kind of fragrance. It's not too sweet, nor too fresh, sweet and fresh notes are blended very nicely. The most prominent note on my skin is rosemary, which gives this fragrance unusual depth. Still I would call it a classical type of fragrance with a great staying power. (pity I am allergic to rosemary and kept on sneezing all evening :/ )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vero Profumo kiki fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vero Profumo kiki, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify kiki by Vero Profumo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of kiki by Vero Profumo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.