Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Summer 2014 Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Summer 2014 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell Summer 2014 by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Bombshell Summer 2014 was launched in 2014. The fragrance features grapefruit, black currant and lily-of-the-valley.

Grapefruit Black Currant Lily-of-the-Valley

Bombshell Summer
Be Jeweled

Bombshell Summer 2014 Fragrance Reviews

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Light, clean, inoffensive, lovable. Perfect tart and refreshing grapefruit, clean and feminine lily of the valley, and a bit of fruitiness from the currant but not overwhelmingly so. It's wonderful.

jennygirlsmile1
jennygirlsmile1

I own the new and old version of bombshell summer and they are identical,they are the exact same scent relaunched. This is my signiture scent and i get so many compliments on it,i just wish it was not a limited edition.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

I just got this perfume yesterday in store I called the associate to ask if she had it available to purchase and she said we'll it's supposed to be released next Wednesday she said that was the official launch but if I came in before the store closed she would sell me one so I was like yep be there in 10 :) but anyway on to the perfume when you first spray this it's very citrus and tropical I actually really love it and unfortunately I didn't get to smell the one from a few years back that everyone says smells awful but it has the exact same notes as this one so I was a little confused but this is possibly a reformulation! If it is it's amazing so feminine and pretty a perfect summer 2014 scent much better than pink vacy in my opinion which I also have. But the main notes that are very strong in this perfume is the lily of valley which gives it a soft floral underneath that citrusy pink grapefruit. This is also limited edition so my guess is that it won't last long my store only got 4 in counting mine so it is limited so I would pick one up and try if you like Victoria's Secret perfume as I do :) and that bottle is gorgeous my only complaint is make it come in a bigger size 1.7 is too small :) 10/10

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

As I've read the awful reviews about the old version of this, I think Victoria's Secret relaunched this scent in a way way better, refreshing version.

Just by looking at the bottle, it looks a bit lighter compared before and more pleasing to the eyes. I can sense that this scent smells like the original Bombshell which I absolutely love but in a lighter, more citrusy feel.

I haven't smell this yet but I assume and hope that this would be citrusy, tropical, and breezy.

Hoping to have it this Summer!

XO,

Luna ♥

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer 2014 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer 2014, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Summer 2014 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Summer 2014 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Escada Born in Paradise Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Escada Taj Sunset Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Lemon Escape Mariah Carey Dreams Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Katy Perry Royal Revolution Katy Perry Killer Queen Jessica Simpson Fancy Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Forever Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Beyonce Heat Rush