Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell in Paradise Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Bombshell in Paradise by Victoria`s Secret is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Bombshell in Paradise was launched in 2013. Top note is fig; middle note is passion flower; base note is cypress.

Fig

Passion Flower

Cypress

Bombshell in Paradise Fragrance Reviews

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

Did anybody notice this smells like marijuana?

No joke. Just ew. I asked a friend and they said that yes, overwhelming "Fig" CAN smell like weed.

I will return this as I don't want to walk around smelling like pot.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

Is this scent clean & soapy smelling, more like Philosophy Amazing Grace (same category type of scent)? or clean smelling like Cool Water and more unisex smelling category type of scent? I want to order a bottle online, but not sure what kind of clean smell it has to it.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Bombshell in Paradise is a good, clean, shower fresh scent. It's almost soapy clean, which I love! I don't think it's all that similar to the original in smell; I almost like this limited edition one better. I'm happy I own this one!

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

I have both body mists, and the original, they smell the same to me. Both powdery and fresh..nothing special.

lovelylady
lovelylady

So glad that Victorias Secret made this. It's even better than bombshell. It smells sharp fruity and crisp. It has a fun summery feel to it. When they introduced this seasonal collection there was a heavenly version and a fabulous version but the bombshell version was the best no contest. Very zesty but not cheap smelling. It's very youthful and it is long lasting. The bottle design is cute and matches the nautical-paradise theme. I kind of wish that there was lettering that read the name of the perfume on the face of the bottle though. But it's not a big deal.

anapardo81
anapardo81

When I sprayed the sample in the store I really liked the powdery soft floral scent it took on me after 10 minutes. I bought it & I can care less for it. For some reason the sample worked much better with my chemistry than the perfume I bought. It just smells citrusy & boring on me.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell in Paradise is very different from the original bombshell and the typical Victoria Secret scent. A sweet green fig top note, with fresh cypress, and a passion flower base. It smells a little bit like a herbal essences shampoo would, but it's not quite soapy. Has a clean vibe to it, can certainly be unisex. I don’t hate it and it’s nice to switch up fragrance types every now and then, but Victoria Secret has been turning out these perfumes that are barely mediocre and these plain bottles that don’t even have their logo or name on them. I’m a little disappointed since I collect all the bombshell flankers, normally I really like their summer editions so I was expecting something better than this!

This is so different from the original Bombshell, I’m not even sure why it’s a flanker. This opens up sort of muddled and generic, but if you let it develop, it ends up smelling very soft and simple. I can smell the passion flower predominantly. This is a warm floral scent, as if there is a mild musky vanilla in the drydown. It is very mildly sweet, but not overwhelming at all. I wasn’t expecting much, to be honest, so this was a nice surprise.

SandraV
SandraV

I actually like all of these notes and can't wait to sniff this.:)

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This sounds amazing! I look forward to trying this one! I want a nice, youthfully, fresh woodsy scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell in Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell in Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell in Paradise by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell in Paradise by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Gucci Gucci Guilty Katy Perry Meow Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Mariah Carey Dreams Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret Body by Victoria Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Love Me Victoria`s Secret Vixen Victoria`s Secret Night Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Shakira S