Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Forever Sexy Victoria`s Secret for women

Forever Sexy Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

terpenic
Forever Sexy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Forever Sexy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Forever Sexy Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

In August 2015 Victoria's Secret launches the new fragrance Forever Sexy advertised as the fragrance as seductive as lingerie of Victoria's Secret brand created of golden threads of amber, which enables luxurious, irresistible warmth.

Composition of the fragrance Victoria's Secret Forever Sexy is crowned by juicy fruity flavors of Belladonna orange, with creamy gardenia petals leaving a solar effect, while sensual warmth originates from golden amber.

Fragrance Forever Sexy is available as 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum. The fragrance is already in sale on the official online store of the brand Victoria's Secret.

Orange Coconut

Unbreakable Love

Forever Sexy Fragrance Reviews

Contessa01
Contessa01

For some reason I have quite a few VS perfumes. I have found I tend to buy them and not use them much and swap them or sell. Usually I find they settle down to similarly. This one is one of the best I've tried. It's unique and doesn't have the bombshell vibe they have lately resorted to in so many of their perfumes. It's really pretty and fresh. I normally can't stand orange notes but they work here. Give it a try.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

ICK! Not a fan of this perfume at all. It smells like an orange creamsicle so if you are a fan of smelling like that then this is the scent for you, otherwise stay away.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

This Forever Sexy perfume is very special to me, i don't know how they put Solar notes into perfume but its an interesting concept and the perfume itself, is very sunny, bright and just perfect. The orange is softened and sweetened with Amber notes making it smell almost like honey. it's one of my favorites from Victoria's Secret collection

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Just got a sample of this. It is sweet, sunny, and delectable. Good scent for a summer's day.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

This is the perfume version of lemonade - Very sweet lemonade.

Sweet and citrus. Makes me think of yummy lemonade whenever I smell it!

Very nice.. I like it and lasts a few hours.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This smells so sexy to me, it smells as skin after a fresh shower with a citruss soap !

morningviewangel99
morningviewangel99

Victoria's Secret Forever Sexy 7ml Rollerball:
This fragrance confuses me so much. I don't love it but I don't entirely dislike it either. I don't know if my nose and body chemistry are very off when it comes to this fragrance, but I don't find it sexy/sensual at all, and I don't get most of the fragrance notes from it that are listed. The notes are described as " juicy fruity flavors of Belladonna orange, with creamy gardenia petals leaving a solar effect, while sensual warmth originates from golden amber." To me, gardenia is the only note described that I even remotely get from this fragrance. It is not a warm, sensual fragrance to me at all. It opens with a sharp blast of alcohol that quickly fades to a cool, aquatic, ozone-y floral. It is a very fresh and minimalistic scent to me for about the first hour or so, and lingered for four or so more hours as a dull, one note ozone type fragrance that was almost industrial. While I didn't find it repellent, it was very flat and uninspired to me, definitely not my fragrance style. I'm glad I received it for free from a promotion, because I would not have wanted to spend money on it.

lulugal11
lulugal11

I did not like this much the first time I smelled it on the tester. I went back a second time and put it on my skin and thought it was nice but I really did not like the bottle.

I ended up buying it after a THIRD visit to VS because I needed to exchange another scent I had gotten.

Now I must say I absolutely LOVE this scent!!! I do agree with the poor lasting power. It fades after about 2 hours on the skin...but lasts a few hours on clothing.

I do smell the orange at the first spray and again when it has dried and this is what I love about that scent. I never thought I would love orange in a perfume but it works in this case.

The other thing I need to mention is that the lotion actually smells like they added the perfume to an unscented lotion. Most scented lotions smell like a version of the perfume but not like the perfume in a lotion form, if you know what I mean. This smells EXACTLY like you used unscented lotion and added the perfume so I was very happy to get it as a free gift for buying the perfume.

I have not had a good experience with most VS fragrances but THIS is a GREAT fragrance for me...despite it not lasting long on the skin.

When I wear it I keep sniffing my wrists all the time because it smells so good. I also get compliments from this one...it just smells so delicious!

I still think the bottle is weird looking. The concept was cute but it looks like tulle over a bandaid from the front. The first two times I passed this over as a purchase because I thought the bottle was not cute. :-)

Edit: I get so many compliments when I wear this that it is quickly about to become my signature scent, especially now that we are getting warmer weather.

I wear this to bed because it smells so delicious and comforting and it does not smell stale the next morning as some other perfumes tend to.

My only regret is that I am running out of lotion since I use it every day. I do not think the lotion is worth $25 but I may just get another bottle of perfume if the lotion is included as a free gift or if the lotion goes on sale.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I smelled this the other day in VS, and I have to say I like it. I was comparing this to Eau So Sexy, because I don't have either of these two scents, but Forever Sexy wins, hands down. Eau So Sexy just has too much apple in it, I feel, to be "sexy". I don't mind apple in a perfume, but it certainly doesn't make me think sexy. Forever, on the other hand, is a fresh kind of sexy, with the citrus, gardenia and amber. I love citrus, and I love amber, and to me, amber is a sexy smell.

I'm debating buying a bottle due to the reviews about poor longevity. I'm sick of buying perfumes that disappear after a couple hours. This might be one I try to find discounted on ebay....

Update: I ended up getting this when VS had their perfumes on mega sale online, around black friday, for $25.00 each. At that price, the weak sillage, and not so great longevity doesn't bother me as much. I do really love this scent, I just wish it were a lot stronger.

snow_white
snow_white

Just got a rollerball of this as an early birthday gift. The opening is citrusy but not sharp at all, it's a very soft citrus. The notes I get seem to be true to the description, with a citrus opening, gardenia in the middle and amber at the base. The gardenia is not as identifiable and pronounced as some gardenias can be, but there is some white flower creaminess there.This does have an accord that to me is similar to VS bombshell, maybe it's the same musk that VS uses at the base of many of their perfumes? It's a hard to describe but ever-present similarity in many of their newer releases especially. Never the less, I think it is soft, pretty and good for everyday use. Longevity is not fantastic, so I would suggest layering or taking it along with you during the day for reapplication. It's worth a try, especially if you usually enjoy VS perfumes :)

Update: Emphasis on the poor longevity! I could probably go through half a rollerball a day with this one, and I don't tend to over-apply. This has also been a problem for me with other VS perfumes, don't buy expecting it to last throughout the day without reapplication.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Forever Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Forever Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Sexy by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Sexy by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.