Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Victoria's Secret Forbidden Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria's Secret Forbidden Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria's Secret Forbidden Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Forbidden Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Forbidden Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Forbidden is a women's fragrance providing exotic and hot composition with an accent on sexiness. This mysterious fragrance cuddles the skin with aromas of exotic pear, jasmine, amber wood and juicy blackberry. The perfume arrives in purple flacons with leopard print as 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum. The collection encompasses Forbidden Fragrance Lotion 200ml, Forbidden Fragrance Mist 250ml and Forbidden Rollerball 7ml. Victoria's Secret Forbidden was launched in 2014. Victoria's Secret Forbidden was created by Aurelien Guichard and Antoine Maisondieu.

Pear

Jasmine

Amber Woodsy Notes

Wild Fig

Victoria's Secret Forbidden Fragrance Reviews

arg1971
arg1971

Have been in VS many times and have took a wiff of this.The smell of this defitnely reminds you of the unforbidden fruit. The bottle is simply gorgeous and just turns me on by looking at its gorgeous color. I'm just going to have to come out of the pocket book to buy this one.

Alice'nwndrland
Alice'nwndrland

To be honest, lately I used this perfume as aromatherapy and to sprinkle on my pillows. I love the feeling of relaxation and mystery that these amber and wood aromas bring me. It fixes on skin very well and leaves a nice trail in the air. Although woodsy is still very feminine and sexy. I'll buy another one. . .

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

I smell exactly what the notes state. On initial spritz the pear is outright noticeable on its own but it settles quickly and what wears on me is a vanillic amber that is kept from being too heavy by the pear that settled with it. It's indeed sexy, and that's oddly not what you usually get at VS but it's still nowhere near distinct or original. I like it, don't get me wrong but nobody will smell you and say "You're wearing Forbidden aren't you?"

Amber is actually powdery and I don't think a lot of people realize that for some reason. The "woodsy notes" smell like cashmere woods which are generally vanillic with a bit of musk to them and generally not very woody. Longevity? That depends on what your other fragrances smell like. On me I noticed it for a while but if you have a lot of fragrances that smell like this you won't notice it for long. Blackberry is mentioned in the notes and I do get a trace of it in there somewhere even though they don't have it in the pyramid.

PS- I wish people would actually wear a fragrance before reviewing it instead of just smelling it in the air and get all opinionated over it.

sarumi
sarumi

this fragrance is a warm-a bit amber spicy scent that is very enjoyable on my nose. when you spray it, you can totally smell the amber-ish smell and then it smells like peppery-fragrance. it's not that spicy, it's warm, unique and enjoyable. give it a try ! :D if you love warm kind of fragrance, you'll enjoy this

wowgirl
wowgirl

Something about this fragrance is just intriguing, and I like it a lot. The longer it's on, the more sensuous it becomes. I get a mix of pear, blackberry and amber, and it has a slight warmth about it.

skylamor
skylamor

I received a sample of this in a V.S. order and do not get anything fruity like pears. First sniff I get a resemblance to the classic original Victoria edp, straight up musky, maybe that's the woodsy note listed? I detect the amber and I almost at times smell a sort of coco-nutty beach scent in there somewhere all mixed up into creme brulee. This seems quite different and to have more that the notes listed. I really am liking it though.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Forbidden is a very sexy scent but I like that this scent is softer versus the other "sexy" scents from VS (Very Sexy, Night, VS Seduction) that are stronger and more out there. At first I didn't like this scent because my now ex friend wears this religiously and she bathes herself in this! This scent tends to get really powdery if you put a lot on and overdoing this perfume is not recommended at all lol. I own the rollerball version of this and I like to apply just a little by the pulse points and that's it. This scent is definitely a scent that is best when applied with a light hand.

Asty
Asty

I'm liking this. Bought the roller ball today. Reminds me of Prada Candy. Nothing Forbidden about it, sweet and innocent. I can't smell pears just Prada candy. Very nice.

AriaW
AriaW

Two words: SWEET PEARS!

Flowercat
Flowercat

I'm in agreement with everyone who says this is misnamed...delightfully so, in my opinion. I thought my senses were off when I first whiffed this gentle, innocent, powdery blend..."Forbidden"?! Animal prints?!!! It's light, soft and youthful, like a spring day. I love TrailorTrash Princess's suggested names, perfect!
I'm happy to find another pretty, girly scent for my never-ending collection--one that doesn't scream "Another Scent From Victoria's Secret"!

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

Good lord. This has to be the epitome of "the initial spray and dry down have absolutely nothing to do with each other".

The initial spray is sweet, fruity and vanilla based.
The dry down? Aaaaaaaaaall powder.

Wtf?

There isn't even any powder in this fragrance! Perhaps it's just the way my skin reacts to it.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Smells strongly of amber and sweet peach with florals.Pleasantly surprised. Warm scent for evening or cool weather. Love it!

One spray on me
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: 2-3hours
Rating: 3.5/5

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i have the EDP and the body mist - they're a little different, but i like them both!

this is very poorly named! it's like vanilla candy, with the faintest hints of the original Victoria perfume (not the new version).

pear, in perfumes, generally smells like BO to me, and jasmine smells like poo, "woodsy notes" often end up smelling like pencil shavings.

i had very low hopes for this... but it's really fantastic!

the body mist is more on the sweet-vanilla side of things, and the EDP has more base notes and hints at sexytimes.

there's no coconut in this vanilla (so many vanilla things have coconut overtones, and i can't stand it!).

i really, really love this. ♥

VS description says "exotic pear, amber wood and midnight blackberry." ... i don't much care for blackberries for eating, or any berries at all in my fragrances.

this should be called Vanilla Satin. or call it Lace Covered Sugar Lumps, but not "Forbidden"!

i love perfumes, but i never wear more than one schpritz of anything - i don't want to choke the people around me! i hate encountering clouds of perfume when i'm out and about, it's choking and awful.
that said? i'm not leaving the house today, and so i've just happily schpritzed myself with another spray of the EDP (so that's two of the EDP, and one of the body spray). and i can't stop huffing my wrist!

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

EDP:
Sweet, juicy pear (like the canned ones) and warm amber.

The name is all wrong. This whispers "young", "feminine", "innocent", "nice".

Longevity & Sillage are ridiculously low on me. I do like this formula and the bottle it's in, but the price is too high.

njbutterfly
njbutterfly

This is REALLY NICE. Warm and sweet, but not too sweet. Definitely an evening fragrance. Just got it so not sure how longlasting it is, I guess that's to be seen. It smells so good, it's a keeper!!!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just smelled this today at the mall. It's okay. Not sure it's one I'll buy at this point. Maybe if I find it at a semi annual sale. I'm surprised I didn't like it more because on here it has amber as the top note. I usually love fragrances that are strong on amber. I do have the sister fragrance to this named Night. The third in this series is Very Sexy, and I've never been a fan of that one. For me these are just so so. I'd only buy at a discount.

HATORI
HATORI

stella mix crystal?

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

Love the bottle!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria's Secret Forbidden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria's Secret Forbidden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria's Secret Forbidden by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria's Secret Forbidden by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.