Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

honey
herbal
Eau de Hongrie Viktoria Minya for women and men Pictures

Eau de Hongrie by Viktoria Minya is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Eau de Hongrie was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Viktoria Minya. The fragrance features jasmine, honey, sandalwood, lemon, grapefruit, clove, immortelle, labdanum, musk, tonka bean and tokaji wine.

Jasmine Honey Sandalwood Lemon Grapefruit Clove Immortelle Labdanum Musk Tonka Bean Tokaji wine

Dalal
Venezia
Immortelle de Corse
Escada Collection

Eau de Hongrie Fragrance Reviews

BettyBrook
BettyBrook

I adore wine-honey based scents. Just love it. My husband likes it as well. A greatly designed concept for a unisex perfume. It s longlasting, the fruity scents are in a perfect proportion for me.

JenniferCarson
JenniferCarson

I really like this, I am exited, I m fascinated!
Just got my samples today and tried this one first.This perfume even bypasses my stuffed nose and invaded my senses with a smooth opening of honey, then the wine starts to blossom.
the clove and sandle wood are stars in this. After 2 hours it is still wonderful and it reminds me of the original hedonist, for a better price.
Definitely a full bottle in the near future.

I love Tokaji this wonderfully reproduces the spirit of tokaji without making you feel you are wearing a wine on your body.
It is sweet, powerful, long lasting

esteban747
esteban747

This is magic. So irresistible. The combination of jasmin and honey is aphrodisiac.
Sensual and feminine.
Every woman should wear this perfume. Even I want to buy it, I don't care, I'm a guy, I just want it!

fullbottleworthy

If you're curious about the pyramid, this is a repost on her Instagram account:

Top Notes: Tokaji wine, honey, lemon, grapefruit, clove
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Immortelle
Base Notes: Labdanum, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood

And yes, the perfume smells as good as it sounds! Yum!

deadidol
deadidol

I’ve run across a few honey scents as of late, as this is one more to add to the pile. Eau de Hongrie’s sweet, but not overly so. It’s a buttery, somewhat floral, somewhat citric scent that’s steeped in a dry, woody-honey, but there’s not much else to look at. The company blurb declares this to be a “modern version of ‘Eau de la Reine de Hongrie’” but I don't get the connection. I wrote a piece on the Osmothèque a while back where I sniffed their holding of the original “Eau de Hongrie" and I recall it being camphorous and quite herbal. This is neither camphorous nor herbal, and I’m having a tough time differentiating between it and the myriad of other honey scents I’ve smelled, some of which were celebuscent cheapies. It’s pleasant enough, but it reminds me too much of a muted Ginestet Botrytis—a better, more interesting scent overall.

lilalina
lilalina

This smells really lovely.. You smell the booze, and also dryness from the woodiness and immortelle, and kind of nutty.. this dry sweetness reminds me a bit of PG's Praline de Santal or L`Artisan's Mechant Loup.. It smells lovely and very luxurious.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

It opens with boozy scent of raisins and honey on me, quite strong. Then dries down to smooth spicy honey scent with tonka - reminds me of chocolate. It's not too sweet, just a beautiful gourmand. Longevity and projection are great.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I had the pleasure of sampling this beauty today. It had such a light sweet gossamer honey note with the lightest touch of wine - just a kiss of wine. I think my eyes rolled into the back of my head when I sniffed it. I will say that it wore pretty much exactly like Hedonist - same honey note - and they were too similar for me to justify purchasing it, but all day long, I kept sniffing my wrists and sighing.

victoriabeckham
victoriabeckham

This fragrance is mesmerizing. I love it, and it being unisex is new for me. I've only purchased female fragrances but I think this will be my first. If you're into honey, this one is for you.

attila1945
attila1945

This is a tricky one, cause I know very well the Tokaji Aszú! If you expect this to be just like that, you will be disappointed, however if you stay open to the experience and just wait to see how the perfumer interprets this delicious wine specialty, you will be surprised by the subtility and research that is behind it! It has the winey aspect, it has the sweet aspect, it has the spicy-citrusy side that are all present, but taken to a different level, rather impressively! Very big sillage, if you like that, you should definitely try!

AveParfum

I must update my review, to be fair, as I sampled this perfume again. Hongrie opens quietly, but it blossoms as it remains on the skin, retaining a bit of complexity into the drydown. It smells like honey syrup and maybe some herbs and a little fruit. Sillage is decent, wafting up to my nose here and there but never overpowering. I still think this is a cousin to Botrytis and Escada Collection, but a little more down-to-earth and more natural. I am tired of Botrytis and will sell it. Hongrie is a perfume I might consider for purchase as something in the same vein, yet different.

AveParfum

I am not as wowed by this perfume as I had hoped. Like the original Hedonist, which I owned and sold, it starts out really beautiful and so promising but fades into a scent that is very flat, with low sillage.

Hongrie smells like honey-wine, maybe a tad herbal, with some grapefruit in the top notes. It reminded me at first very much of Escada Collection and Botrytis too--but I like those two better and think they are far better perfumes. This dried down into a flat/dull honey-scent whereas Hedonist dries down into a flat/dull peach. I would possibly pay half-price for Eau de Hongrie, it smells nice enough, but $165 is asking too much.

Edit: I chose 3-6 hours for longevity, and it still says zero. Is this rigged?!

mudpach
mudpach

Dears, this is the best gourmand-honey-wine scent, and yes, this is so Hungary! Ez igen! Ez a magyar virtus parfümben. Telt, kerek ízek és aromák, ilyennek képzelem el a magyar illatot! Köszönjük, Viktória!

georgettekaba
georgettekaba

My newest crush... When I was about 10 years old, my parents brought Tokaji from their trip to Hungary, they allowed me to taste a tiny drop of it only - and all those childhood memories just came back all of a sudden. Mesmerizing scent!

Roge'
Roge'

FOR A WOMAN: It looks like Viktoria has concocted a fragrance that allows you to rest in peace while you're still alive. Welcome to your tomorrow. This has all the fancy add-ons to pacify your hedonist ways. The girly aspects are outlined by the continuum of maple. In the fragrance world, the note of jasmine can be a little nudnik but here, it rests subtly under the balsamic work never interfering in Hongrie's catering purpose of satisfying sweet tooths. Heymoe9, if I could give you 17 balloons, I would. I wholeheartedly agree with your comparison. This does parallel the Original Hedonist. Peachy-floral vs. Honey floral: That's the dichotomy of the fragrances in question.

FOR A MAN: Unless you're Ruby Rhod from the 5th Element, welcome to your NOT so promising future. For masculine purposes, this could benefit from a different kind of spirit(alcohol) for a certain kind of booziness. The fellas see wine in the line up and want "wino." Do keep in mind, this fragrance isn't meant to be boozy. The tokaji in conjunction with everything honey fortifies this as a feminine fragrance. The lemon and grapefruit is baby-faced and doesn't really add the requisite umph to qualify this as unisex(the citrus was the last line of defense before deeming this totally feminine). While wearing this fragrance, you'll definitely learn something new about yourself. You're gonna find out how much you can truly tolerate honeyed fragrances because this has some serious hang time. On another note, this is a jasmined version of Stephane Humbert Lucas's Une Nuit a Doha.

FOR WHOMEVER CARES: I think Fragrantica's gender-neutral tag gives way to unfair pressure. If they had labeled this feminine only, it wouldn't be scrutinized for not living up to the label of unisex.

Ooh, I really like this!
Just got my samples today and tried this one first. I have a horrible head cold and this perfume even bypasses my stuffed nose and invaded my senses with a smooth opening of honey, then the wine starts to blossom.
I don't get much citrus, but the clove and sandlewood are stars in this. After 2 hours it is still wonderful. I hate to say it, but it reminds me of the original hedonist, for a better price.
I see a full bottle in my future.

pisces3774
pisces3774

If you loved Laura Biogiotti's Venezia or Escada Collection (original), you will LOVE this! I did love them, and this is a gorgeous perfume!

Jackom
Jackom

I also received the sample, its smells very nice but very strong and long lasting... I think the sample is gonna last for a while before i decide to buy the bottle... (though the bottle is 100ml which is big enough to last for a while. a good investment :)

fullbottleworthy

If this smells like Tokaji tastes, I'm in. I love her!!!!! :) I can't wait!

glucio
glucio

I love Tokaji wine, so I bought a sample of this fragrance and it is wonderfully reproducing the spirit of tokaji without making you feel you are wearing a wine on your body. (You wouldnt smell like you are drunk lol)
It is sweet, powerful and long lasting.

heymoe9

Just ordered the samples from her. Hope it is applied to a purchase. I'm gonna get it!

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

Oh,how I would love to try this perfume! I adore boozy scents and this one has some of my favorite ingredients. The addition of tokaji wine makes terribly intriguing.

That's the problem when I browse Fragrantica. It can turn into a bit of a Tantalus agony at times. Sigh.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktoria Minya Eau de Hongrie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Viktoria Minya Eau de Hongrie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Hongrie by Viktoria Minya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Hongrie by Viktoria Minya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.