Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amore Vince Camuto for women

Amore Vince Camuto for women
dislike

Amore Vince Camuto for women Pictures Amore Vince Camuto for women Pictures

The t fragrance Vince Camuto Amore has been announced as limited edition inspired by passion and romance. "Be the woman you want to be with this sweet ad exciting fragrance"- stated by the house Vince Camuto while listing the notes of the composition...

Opening notes are sweet and juicy fruity notes of passion fruit, bergamot, frozen clementines with currant buds combined with natural scent of freshly picked flowers of freesia, orchid, lotus and wild lily of the valley. The floral-fruity blend in the base is warmed by comfortable cashmere, sensual crystal amber, musk and sandalwood, leaving a warm, creamy trail on the skin. The fragrance is available in a flacon of the same shape as the above mentioned editions Vince Camuto and Fiori with pink liquid, 100ml EDP decorated with a pink ribbon. Amore was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec.

Passionfruit Clementine Bergamot Cassis

BCBG Max Azria

Amore Fragrance Reviews

Avarie
Avarie

Trying very hard to like this, but I'm not sure we're a match. Pleasant enough fruit and heavily floral sweetness, albeit cloying at the same time. Gets a little dizzying too. First thoughts were, "This smells like the girls at my school." While I'd be fine enjoying such a scent if they walked past me, it is not working well as my own scent. Plus the hoity-toity thoughts of, "I don't want to smell everybody else!" If I had the chance to see more from this line, I think Fiori and Capri would be more up my alley...

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

I usually don't like floral fruities but because this has a tropical twist and unique citrus it's really enjoyable. I would say this is still for those new to perfume and younger generation as it is super wearable with no heavy or crazy notes. It reminds me a lot of tropical Escadas but probably less plastic and more quality.

_christine_
_christine_

This one is a little charmer - a fruity top note drops to a floral middle. Honestly, it never gets to the amber/musk/wood notes. It simply does not have the longevity to reach its bottom notes.

Pleasant and charming while it lasts. It's the kind of thing you could wear to brunch in morning and then change scents mid-afternoon. It'll be nothing but a sweet memory in a few hours.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

I have a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised by it! On me this smells like I have pink bubblegum and tropical flavored gummy bears wrapped in a tissue in the pocket of a soft, warm, beige cashmere cardigan. Very juicy, fruity, sweet opening that quickly softens into the cashmere note with a bit of the amber peeking through. As it's drying down, I'm getting fleeting wisps of freesia, sandalwood and musk, making this VC one that I might actually spring for a full size bottle.

purpleturtle
purpleturtle

I love the sweet juicy beginning, and then it tones down to a soft powdery floral. The sillage is very mild after the opening. In an hour, it's just a faint wisp. Happy smelling! :)

poolsoflaughter
poolsoflaughter

I get the fruit and sweetness, orchid is most definitely in my face...I also get a bite, almost peppery smell. This is not my favorite.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

Fruity, sugary and heavy. The dry down is lost because my nose is overwhelmed with the juicy beginning. Kept waving the wrist to air out because too fruity a blast.
No complements from anyone

bryclops
bryclops

Loved this one on my wife, and it was her favorite, too, over Euphoria, Ferragamo Eau de Toilette, Alien Extraordinaire, and others she's tried.

Perfumeaddict777
Perfumeaddict777

I acquired a sample of vince camuto amore and i absolutely was in love with the fragrance and determined to buy it. Every day that i wore it i received compliments from men and women. The first thing i could smell was green fresh plants and passionfruit. Next it turned into a creamy cashmere amber mix. It lasted for hours and hours. My disappointment is when i finally went back to buy the biggest bottle i could find i tested it first and all i could smell was sugar water, i asked the sales rep to open a new bottle that hasn't been in the light, thinking maybe the perfume was exposed to the lights to long and was ruined. She opened another bottle and the same thing, nothing but sugar water. Im so disappointed. So i didn't buy it but every time i go to a perfume shop i go to the counters and test vince camuto amore again and again looking and hoping to find the gorgeous scent that i found in the sample.

cjsweitzer
cjsweitzer

weak scent, but pleasant. reminds me of drugstore brands; would be nice on younger girls

aspirina
aspirina

Tutti-frutti, sugar and a little bit of powder, with weak sillage and longevity. Very sweet and artificial, like a BBW body splash.

So very much like a watery floral Mall-scent that my brain shut down and refused to detect separate notes. Nice, pleasant, forgettable.

MitsuCM
MitsuCM

On me, it smells like sweet floral and a clean soapy kind of scent. It does have some sophistication and luxury. I have gotten many compliments, mostly from men, when I wear wore this scent.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

I love the original Vince Camuto and the Fiori Vince Camuto....but this one....is a no go for me. Smells like a fruity/girly body spray from Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works. Very fruity, powdery and sweet. I could see younger women and teens liking this or people who like safe fruity scents. Not my cup of tea though. Borderline generic smelling. Sorry to those that like this. Just my opinion.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

This is a great fruity floral. It is not cloying at all...like so many of the others on the market. I really love all of Vince Camuto's fragrances...which luckily I have acquired them all. However, I do think that the name is a misnomer. I think that Bella should have been switched with Amore.

elenmart
elenmart

Typical Victoria's Secret body spray smell in a nicer bottle.

maria_aaa
maria_aaa

This smells like a very powdery fruit. I only got the shampoo smell when i smelled it on the paper. But I have bought it and it is wonderful for everyday. It won't offend anyone and it smells clean.

Emmayunee
Emmayunee

Im very suprise how much I like Amore considering I didnt like any of Vince Comuto line. I didnt get much fruits on me, just powdry bubble gum , and then its very floral and spicy. My body projects a lot of wood and spicies....so its very fresh spicy. Like patchoulli and lilly.

edit: I sprayed amore again but this time further up my arm instead of my wrist and I'm getting that watermelon candy now. plus the spicy lilly and wood

Narkus
Narkus

I bought this for my 15 year-old niece as a way to start introducing her to more grown up fumes : ). I spent quite a while and believe it was a good choice. She loves it!

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

This smelled a bit like champagne to me. :)

prettyswag
prettyswag

Got this lovely fresh fragrance from ulta with a 20% off coupon and its so good for everyday,clean femme fresh . My hubby loves it on me..its for any age for a fresh n clean smell without too much heaviness like other scents can be. Love!!

Sassygirl18
Sassygirl18

This smells almost exactly like BCBG MaxAzria, which is one of my favorite scents. Very fruity and reminds me of cherry soda. I like it, but probably won't buy it since I already have MaxAzria.

nnutcase
nnutcase

I can't tolerate the sour sweetness that smells like rotten fruit. I had to wipe it off because it was making me sick. I normally love sickly sweet scents, so it wasn't the sweetness, it was the rottenness. Sorry.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is catered to the younger crowd. I smell mainly watermelon with a touch of cherry blossom. Pretty simple, not as elegant as the original.

perfumeaddict81
perfumeaddict81

I absolutely love the edp. It is a fresh fruity floral fragrance and is great for all year around. I sprayed it in the morning and can still smell fragrance throughout the day. Great long wear. What a great Italian made perfume. Glad it's not edt.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Ok now while I liked this, I will say that when I sat on the couch next to my husband, who has never said he liked one of my perfumes in the 10 years we have been together (and I have owned hundreds); he says...."whats that smell?" Then told me at least 10 times thats night "i like that", "i really like that", "god i really like that". He said it smelt like a stripper, yes I know that is strange but my husband thinks strippers are sexy and he thinks this smells sexy. He has never liked a scent this much before.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Fresh and fruity, so lovely!
Not as much floral notes as Fiori, but still fresh and light.

Selo12394
Selo12394

I tested the new Amore today and have to say how pleased I am with it. It's a bright, feminine, blushing fruity floral, unapologetically romantic — "Amore" is the perfect name for it. It has a succulent opening with mostly passion fruit. You can smell a bit of the amber all the way through, though in the dry-down it becomes more noticeable, softened by the sandalwood. It's youthful and dreamy, definitely on the sweet side, though juicy-sweet, not candy-sweet. It's strong on the first blast, but comes closer to the skin after a few minutes. Perhaps not the most unique thing ever, but I think it's very well-done and good quality. It's a safe combination of notes, but still with a rush of character. Definitely a winner for this fool in love.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vince Camuto Amore fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vince Camuto Amore, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amore by Vince Camuto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amore by Vince Camuto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.