Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Bella Vince Camuto for women

Bella Vince Camuto for women
dislike

Vince Camuto Bella comes out in December 2014 and, according to the design of the bottle, it belongs to the same collection as the original Vince Camuto from 2011, Fiori from 2013 and Amore from 2014. The bottle is decorated with an orange ribbon, orange shades and golden cap, symbolizing serene character of this fragrance.

Vince Camuto Bella is announced as a delightful, juicy and pleasant fragrance that mixes accords of Italian bergamot with nectarine blossom and jasmine water. White amber in the base gives warm and seductive nature to this feminine composition.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot

Clémentine California

Bella Fragrance Reviews

shannalg
shannalg

This is weird, but when I tried it I was instantly reminded of the smell of walking into a Bed, Bath, & Beyond. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. But for me, the smell association ruins it. Anyone else? It's very citrusy and that never lasts long. The drydown...what drydown? I've always been disappointed by Vince Camuto's fragrances. They smell good and then disappear within the hour.

Baby.01
Baby.01

I really like this fragrance. Orange may not be listed, but I feel it. Maybe it s just my subjective impression. I suppose it could be a play on the bergamot and the nectarine blossom. However, orange is prevalent...but it isn't a cloying orange scent, nor is it a creamily aroma. I feel it is orange, musky and a bit sweet. The more I wear it, the more I fall in love with it.

It is a refreshing change from all of the super sweet gourmands out there. Don't get me wrong, I love those also. However it is just so nice to have a grown up fruity fragrance.The amber note smooths the fragrance seamlessly.

Lucius Smellfoy
Lucius Smellfoy

An amber tropical concoction that dazzles from open to close. It really is an odd juxtaposition of animal and fruit but I'll be damned if it doesn't kick me in the cooter every time...that's a good thing. I hope I'm not the only weirdo that knows exactly what it smells like but keeps sniffing myself quite unabashedly as if I've never smelled it before.

noirmoi
noirmoi

Ooooh....this is the most beautiful bottle I've ever seen! Isn't it gorgeous!!
And it's a lovely, delicious perfume too!!! Really serene and calming. Beautiful and feminine, and luxurious. Definitely very orangey, a lovely sweet orange smell, which is the best part. It gives one a really good relaxed feeling, just like relaxing in the sun (actually, like more in the shade on a sunny day), with a gorgeous drink of say.....Piña Colada? Hmmm..............hmmmmm........!!!
It's beautifully elegant and refined, and delicious.
Gorgeous!

RCDiane
RCDiane

Really like this! Instant tropical fruity piña colada in a bottle! And what a bottle! It's definitely one of the prettiest perfume bottles I've come across.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Bella Bellissima

This is a Mediterranean tropical fragrance of nectarine fruit, a jasmine, amber and citrus. It doesn't have a lot going for it but I like that. Yes it does have a pina colada scent and yes it's a fruity floral amber, which of course is pretty common nowadays but I love it! The pineapple/pina colada came as a surprise. Where is that coming from? I think it's the bergamot orange the nectarine blossom and amber playing tricks on you. There is no other fruit note listed other than bergamot orange. The sweet nectar is very much like a pineapple juice and as such it feels tropical, summery and like sun tan lotion. You're at a beach or a yacht sailing off the coast of Southern Italy/Capri. The amber is really the big player here. Amber notes are very helpful to warm dry downs that smell like skin scents and sun tan lotions. This is a very beautiful and relaxing scent. It's not over the top not too floral, not too sweet but it's a well made amber with a pineapple orange drink. I'm wearing this perfume the next time I'm on a yacht. Can't wait.

ChelleBelle84
ChelleBelle84

If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain. If you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape. Then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape.

When I smelled this, this song just came to mind. Piña colada and suntan lotion on my skin. I'm really surprised there are no coconuts in this. Got this as a sample and I might wear it sometime during summer. Makes a great outdoor scent, out on the patio or veranda. Enjoyable, but not a must have for me.

Emerald17
Emerald17

(I don't know what the original smells like, so cannot compare.) This starts off with a vibrant and juicy fruit. I honestly could not figure out which one, without the notes in front of me. However, it quickly turns into a very lucious, yet slightly powdery sensuous floral. It still smells fresh and crisp, so I can only assume it's the nectarine blossom I'm smelling. It vaguely reminds me of another perfume, but I can't figure out which one. I do NOT smell pineapple, oranges, or pina coladas like others have mentioned smelling. The opening is just a bright and juicy fruit that isn't overwhelmingly sweet (I'm thinking of you, Amor Amor. I can't handle your sweetness!) The powdery-sweet floral middle lasts a good while; and I begin to realize it's the amber that's making it "feel" this way. Perhaps it's not really powdery, but more of a sensually resinous flower. The jasmine in this does not stand out. In fact, I don't even notice it at all. There is no headiness; no animalic quality to lead me to believe this is jasmine-based or that there's any jasmine in here whatsoever; so if you're looking for a fragrance that bleeds of jasmine, you're barking up the wrong tree. THIS is a floral that only *starts out smelling fruity. The juiciness is still there if you put your nose up to your skin; but it's mostly floral all the way. This has medium sillage on me. After an hour, I started thinking that this becomes a closer-wearing scent. However, I've gotten more than one compliment in the last 2 hours; AFTER I thought the scent had mostly gone! Apparently, people are getting delightful little whiffs of this when I walk by or just stand near someone. Women want to know what I'm wearing, and men politely or shyly tell me how good/lovely I smell. I normally don't care if I receive compliments on a fragrance I'm wearing; but I must say it's rather nice when I DO. And today, I've gotten several, so that must mean they did SOMETHING right with this scent.

P.s.: In my humble opinion, this is in no way "beachy". (I've lived on an island for half my life, so consider myself pretty familiar with beach scents.) When I think "beachy", I think coconuts, pineapples, sea water, perhaps a little sandalwood, and/or tropical flowers. I don't consider this "beachy-clean" either (which is one of my favorite types of scents. No, this is BRIGHT SPRING FLORAL with a JUICY TOUCH. This is SUNSHINE and FEMINITY (pls. forgive the term) in a bottle. I think this would be nice for everyday if you wanted it for everyday, but definitely too formal for the beach or poolside. However, with that said, it would smell divine in a breeze! Not quite as sweet as fruity Escada fragrances, but not generic as VS or B&BW scents either. If I remember correctly, it's quite expensive for a bottle. Think: $98 USD. I was given samples of this and Fiori, and love both equally. So give Fiori a try too. If you like juicy top notes that turn into pretty, yet soft and non-distinct florals, this is perfect for you!

UPDATE: I don't know how long this lasts. *I* can smell it on my skin for 3-4 ours. Others can still smell it coming from me after 5 hours, without re-spraying, if that helps.

Crystals On My Converse
Crystals On My Converse

This bottle is just stunning! Same with the rest of Vince Camuto's bottles from this line! Lovely intricate details :)

Justpeachy007
Justpeachy007

I told the salesperson I was looking for fruity spring summer. She said come try Bella. A few posts say tropical, I agree but am I the only one who smelled pineapple? I did not smell orange or any citrus, just sweet wonderful pineapple. I haven't loved the Vince camuto line. But I really love Bella. I admit I didn't skin test this. I smelled it off a paper card the size of my hand. And I carried the card around sniffing for a good 30 min. And it's pineapple to me. I will go back and skin test this one. The high price of around $85USD kept me from being overly interested. My skin does bring out the masculine notes in scents, curious now if it would stay sweet on my skin. I tend to be drawn to scents with uncomplicated few notes. I can't believe though pineapple isn't a note in this one.

Kohla1
Kohla1

I would love this fragrance if I didnt hate the drydown so much! At first its very pretty but then its just blech!

Another fairly run of the mill Mall-scent once it hits my skin. Nice, pleasant, boring. In the end it also ramps up to be WAY too sweet on me. My skin amps sweet notes and this cloys after an hour or so.

tia2905
tia2905

The first burst of fragrance I got after spraying this on was divine. So different. Juicy, sweet,fresh, and soft. I loved it..but after 10 minutes, it turned very masculine sporty watery-citrus cologne on me. It still smelled good, but I was hoping it would stay feminine. 30 minutes later, the drydown was so soft I could barely smell it. Sad because that first spray was amazing.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

I have and love Fiori and had high hopes for Bella, but on me this smells like a citrus men's scent. I don't know what it is in it that makes it turn so oddly masculine on me, perhaps the bergamot, but there is no appeal in this for me. I will be trying Amore next, but definitely have lower expectations since this was so disappointing for me.

sassa7
sassa7

Pina colada, sun tan lotion.. kinda reminds me of some Escada perfumes. Bergamot? Jasmine? where? These notes should have produced a better scent. The first 1 hr I kinda like it, but it turns into a boring body lotion scent, not worth the price. Id have liked it more if I didnt hate the dry down.

celebrity89
celebrity89

May not be worth full price, a pretty simple orange fragrance that has been done with the spicy Curve Kicks or Christina Aguilera. My favorite orange is B. S. Hidden Fantasy.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I really like this fragrance. Orange may not be listed, but to me it is very there. I suppose it could be a play on the bergamot and the nectarine blossom. However, orange is prevelant...but it isn't a cloying orange scent, nor is it a creamcicle smell. It is orange, musky and slighty sweet. Thre more I wear it, the more I fall in love with it.

Truly, the more I weat this fragrance, the more I love it. Bella is definitely an adult fragrance. I love the citrus...mainly orange even though the note is not listed, and how it mingles so beautifully with musk..again...even though it is not listed. It is a refreshing change from all of the super sweet gourmands out there. Don't me wrong, I love those also. However it is just so nice to have a grown up fruity fragrance.The amber note smoothes the fragrance seemlessly I suppose the orange note could ve the beramot. Regardless, I am ordering my second bottle today!

MandaK77
MandaK77

I wish this lasted on me longer than 30 minutes because I love it. The first notes are so tropical and warm and delicious, but the dry down is barely noticeable.

prettyswag
prettyswag

So sad with this one...i wanted a better quality than the last two . This is a overpriced victoria secret body spray in a pricey bottle. The scent smells good in the first 15 mins..(sweet, fruity..but generic drydown )it goes flat to generic bath n.body works scent. Nothing special, this made me feel sick of smelling.

PJOP

What not to like about it? It's fresh, playful and Feminine. I want to go to the beach and drink a pina colada every time i spray it on me! just love it!

smedmark
smedmark

This is probably my favorite of the Vince Camutos. Like another reviewer said, it smells like a tropical mixed drink… just like 'Sex on the Beach' … I'm sure that's what he was going for -- no, not at all. For me I really like the dry down. The flirty, fruity tangerine and jasmine notes die away after a few hours and whatever you're left with is really seductive, my personal take. It's perhaps deeper than you expect it to be but not 'old womanish' at least not to me… but then again, I tend to like the heavier scents just as much as the fresh ones. Still, the heaviness doesn't come close to, say, Opium, Angel, No.5, or even the original Michael Kors. It gets about as heavy as anything Dolce&Gabbana or Gucci, but that's hardly heavy. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do, but after wearing it all day I find it to be even better than my first impressions. Maybe a new favorite.

hazelnut
hazelnut

I was in love with this when I first smelled it! It is beautiful. It smells refreshingly sweet although it is considered a floral. But after about 45 minutes, it no longer agreed with me. That initial gorgeous fragrance morphed into something that resembled hairspray...somewhat of an ambiguous pungent and annoying scent. I wanted so much to love this and try to make it work for me, but I will have to return it. I will say, the price was very reasonable. 100ml for 70- something dollars.

PJOP

Long lasting Deliciousness! Very rich and playful. Love it!

dannysmom
dannysmom

I tried this today. On me; the opening is tropical fruity, with just a slight touch of the original Vince Camuto. I swear I can smell rum in it (like the original), and it reminds me of a tropical alcoholic beverage on an island. The drydown then loses its tropical vibe and gets more and more like the original.

Beautiful bottle, and a gorgeous scent! It's on my want list..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vince Camuto Bella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vince Camuto Bella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bella by Vince Camuto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bella by Vince Camuto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.