Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Object Celeste Volnay for women

Object Celeste Volnay for women
dislike

almond
Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures Object Celeste Volnay for women Pictures

The house of Parfums Volnay Paris has rich history and takes us for a journey in time, while offering a persuasive balance between tradition of the brand and its contemporary image. This house was founded in 1919 in the golden age of perfumery. Founder of the house is Germaine Madeline Duval, who started the fragrant journey in the 1920es.

After many years, it was revived with five new creations founded on old formulas of perfumes Yapana from 1922, Brume d'Hiver from 1922, Objet Celeste from 1925, Etoile d'Or from 1925 and Perlerette from 1925. Perfumer Amelie Bourgeois worked on appropriate reformulations, and she managed to maintain refinedness, elegance and sophistication of old formulas, presenting them in contemporary and very feminine way.

All perfumes of the house of VOLNAY are unique for their olfactive connection, since they contain the same notes in their ingredients: powder, vanilla, rose and cloves, which build up to other ingredients in five different ways. These ingredients are square one and signature of all creations of the house – we will find them in all compositions, listed as base 4092.

The flacons are inspired by round, herbal form in Art Deco style, with decorations made of blackberry leaves and branches. As symbol of the brand, blackberry branches and leaves suggest energy and liveliness, but also wild nature. Five new fragrances by PARFUMS VOLNAY PARIS were presented exclusively at FRAGRANZE 11 in Florence 2013.

Top notes are bergamot, clary sage and grapefruit; middle notes are jasmine and peony; base notes are almond, woody notes, patchouli, siam benzoin, musk, powdery notes, rose, vanilla and cloves.

Bergamot Clary Sage Grapefruit

Jasmine Peony

Almond Woody Notes Patchouli Siam Benzoin Musk Powdery Notes Rose Vanilla Cloves

Object Celeste Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

As soon as I dabbed it I was just thinking of one think:omg I love it.loving a perfume specially from expensive niche category seems disastrous for me because I already have a looong wishlist
Volnay objet is feminine,soft,beautiful,calm and clean
Although I'm a gourmand and oriental lover who loves her perfumes to be supersweet,spicy and heavy,I also love soft and clean scents.I prefer them to be powdery than soapy.volnay objet has a slight soapy quality but it's more a powdery scent.it's not sharp.notes I can smell clary sage at the beginning but it didn't turn me off unlike my expectations.actually I liked it here.after couple of minutes it fades and I can de powder,almond,jasmine,peony,vanilla and musk.this combination of soft delicate florals,clean musk,powder and vanilla reminds me prada candy kiss or xerjoff dama biyanka as archivist mentioned in her review.not that they smell similar but they're in the same vein
While being as soft as dream,objet manages to be longlasting.but stays almost close to skin
I will buy it if I find a good deal and if I have enough money.it's 150$ here and I wish it become cheaper
❤❤❤❤❤
از این خیلییی خوشم اومد
ولنای آبجت یه عطر بسیااااار لطیف،ظریف،ملیح،خانومانه،تمیز و سافت هست.یه عطر پودری و ملایم.آروم و خونسرد.بوی فرشته ها رو میده
ترکیب گلهای سبک و لطیف،پودر،مشک تمیز و وانیل منو یاد پرادا کندی کیس،زرجوف داماد بیانیه و موارد مشابه میندازه. مه اینکه هم رایحه باشن اما از یه خانواده ان
تو لحظه اول یه حالت باطراوت و سبز بخاطر مریم گلی حس میشه آماری محو میشه و ترکیبی ملایم و لطیف از گلها(یاس،صدتومانی،رز)،مشک و وانیل و بادوم و پودر حس میشه.باوجود اینکه بسیار لطیف هست موندگاری خوبی داره اما پخشش زیاد نیست..متاسفانه فعلا وسعم نمیرسه اما هرموقع بتونم و سایر موارد ویش لیست اجازه بدن میخرمش. این عطر خیلی خیلیییی زیباست

LPilcherpluspups
LPilcherpluspups

The opening of this fragrance is horrifying: a sharp, aromatic clary sage battling it out with an even sharper jasmine. It immediately put me in a bad mood, it was so fussy and sharp and jarring. I thought, "This is what insufferable people smell like." (I'm not ususally so judgmental but this put me there). Too bad, because the creamy powdery almond drydown is lovely, edible without being sweet.

Elen70
Elen70

Is it possible to correct the name? It is not Object, but Objet.

The fragrance is very cosy, calm, varm. Nothing harsh or offending, perfect for relaxing couple of hours on the couch :) On my skin it is an almondy-musky-patchouli scent, stress on the patchouli. It could be one of the creations of the Juliette Has a Gun house.

Moderate sillage and good longevity.

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

Yet another light skin scent for me. Light and linear.....going to try it again in a week or so to see if there is any difference!

Pattysfrost
Pattysfrost

It's a very mature powdery fragrance. A little goes a long way. Too much and it can get overwhelming.

archivist
archivist

Absolutely gorgeous. The combination of velvety fresh sage (not dry, not arid as it is in men's cologne) with a delicate handful of jasmine is amazing and unexpectedly unique while being completely approachable and welcoming. Sage and jasmine sustain their accord in the top notes while a plush undercurrent of almond flour cut with vanilla powder suggests a uniquely Italian recipe for a courtesan's body powder. I can't stop sniffing myself. This is similar in *concept* to the architecture of Dama Bianca, but I strongly prefer to the Volnay to the Xerjoff, which ended up smelling banal. This one keeps its uniqueness well into the drydown.

annija8
annija8

I wasn't too impressed with it. Smells like an expensive piece of soap that has been kept unopened for 20 years. You wrap it out and there it is - a sharp smell, powdery and soapy at the same time.

CLevol
CLevol

This is a good one, i've tried a lot of perfumes surching for a good perfume, not a too white jasmin flowerly perfume or a too sweet bubblegum popstar flowercandymix perfume, no, just a very elegant unique fragrAnce...and here it is....almost..., the first 10 minutes, than ounty Jasmin comes and makes this perfume less unique.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Volnay Object Celeste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Volnay Object Celeste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Object Celeste by Volnay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Object Celeste by Volnay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.