Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Eau My Delice Women Secret for women

Eau My Delice Women Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 3

Eau My Delice Women Secret for women Pictures Eau My Delice Women Secret for women Pictures Eau My Delice Women Secret for women Pictures Eau My Delice Women Secret for women Pictures

Eau My Delice by Women Secret is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Eau My Delice was launched in 2016. Top notes are grapefruit and pomegranate; middle notes are water fruit and orchid; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Grapefruit Pomegranate

Water Fruit Orchid

Musk Woodsy Notes

Sensual Orchid
Black Orchid

Eau My Delice Fragrance Reviews

cvrlemicabeka
cvrlemicabeka

This one is pleasant but very soft scent. From all 3 definitely the weakest. Nice for hot days, you cant overspray it, it's refreshing and energizing :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Women Secret Eau My Delice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Women Secret Eau My Delice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau My Delice by Women Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau My Delice by Women Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Samsara Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Paco Rabanne Olympea Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Eau de Toilette Fraiche Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Chanel Coco Noir Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Boucheron Place Vendôme Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Christian Dior Dolce Vita Lancome Tresor Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre