Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Ibitira Xerjoff for women

Ibitira Xerjoff for women
dislike

Ibitira Xerjoff for women Pictures

Ibitira by Xerjoff is a Floral fragrance for women. Ibitira was launched in 2009. Top notes are lemon, violet and orange blossom; middle notes are damask rose, white flowers, iris and neroli; base notes are cedar, vetiver, vanilla and musk.

Lemon Violet Orange Blossom

Damask Rose White Flowers iris Neroli

Cedar Vetiver Vanilla Musk

Infusion d'Iris

Ibitira Fragrance Reviews

lada1947
lada1947

I have been wearing this on and off for several years now, never from a bottle but from small samples. My opinion has always been that it is an absolutely beautiful perfume, but that its projection and longevity are too poor to justify the purchase of a FB. And now...for Christmas I received a box of the Xerjoff Shooting Star mini bottles, including Ibitira. I have worn it for the first time today and am thrilled to be able to change my opinion.

Perhaps it has been because I have sprayed a little more liberally from a 15 ml bottle than I would from a 2 ml sample. I don't know. I certainly did spray several times to make quite sure that I could smell the perfume, and I have been able to do so for most of the day. For the first time I have been able to smell the drydown, after the creamy heart. It is gorgeous. As usual, I get very few of the listed notes, and to me Ibitira is almost an almond fragrance to start with. Sweet and powdery with a definite almondy air. After an hour or two, the creamy heart notes appear, musky and lovely, and are finally followed by a flowery sweetness that seems to be produced by rose and jasmin.

The perfume is now a skin scent, most definitely, but it is still noticeable. I added an extra spritz before going out this afternoon, for the pleasure of experiencing both the lovely almond and the sweet drydown together. It is a delightful perfume. I think that when i have finished my 15 ml mini, a full bottle may well be in my future...unless one of the other perfumes in the box is even more lovely...

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

Just added to my collection & WOW! When most think of the house of Xerjoff, they might automatically think of Nio, Uden, Kobe or Richwood.... If you're a lady, you might think of Damarose, Elle or More Than Words... This little hidden gem though is IMO one of the most criminally underrated in the line... It is flying so far under the radar that NO ONE is really talking about it... The reviews bear this out... ☹️

In a nutshell, you get a gorgeous, smooth Iris with a creamy & slightly soapy Vetiver and sweet lemons.... As it is the case with ALL of Sergio's creations- whether you like them or not, it's blended to perfection... Other prominent notes for me are Musk & Violet Leaf...... When I came to this page and saw that it is marketed towards women, I was really puzzled... It's totally unisex and if you really enjoy frags in the DNA of Bois D'Argent, Bal D'Afrique or Prada Infusion D'Homme/Iris, you'll just luxuriate in this gem... For me, one of the BEST Iris based fragrances I've ever gotten my nose on... Ladies, it could be your dressed-up, purple gown alternative to Prada's Infusion D'Iris and gents it could be your upscale alternative to Dior Homme Intense!

***Rating: Solid 8/10

Fragboy702
Fragboy702

You take prada amber pour homme and add iris and bam you got xerjoff ibitara.i know ibitara is more complex then prada as in it morphs like 3 times and prada stays fairly linear but to me they are both very similar just tone down the soapyness on prada and add iris and they would be almost identical. I sprayed one on each hand and from smelling one then the other i mean i pick up differences but if you don't want to pay $260 for the xerjoff go with prada amber pour homme.

velb95
velb95

EN
I discovered this company at the fair Fragranze 2012 in Florence Italy. It wasn't easy to find then the store that sells fragrances to the regular customer like me, but in the end I was able to buy the whole line from the site ausliebezumduft.de

I must say that there is a system to buy perfumes Xerjoff paying the relatively low price (the normal price of the bottle of 50 ml is up to US$ 260-325).

Since the Shooting Stars line and the Oud Stars line are the masterpieces of artistic perfumery, it is worth to buy the Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two and Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set that cost US$ 208 for each of the first two sets and US$ 254 for the Oud collection set. Of course there are the Discovery Sets for
XJ17/17 Collection (US$ 331) and XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (US$ 182), but personaly I do not like the last two lines, so I didn't order them.

In each set there are 6 fragrances of 15ml each and therefore the price for a volume of 50 ml drops to US$116 for Shooting Stars collection and to US$142 for Oud Stars collection instead of USD$ 260 and US$ 325 for full version bottles.

IT
Ho scoperto questa casa di profumi alla fiera Fragranze 2012 a Firenze. Non era poi facile di trovare il negozio che vendesse i profumi ad un mortale come me, ma alla fine sono riuscito ad acquistare tutta la linea dal sito ausliebezumduft.de

Devo dire che c'è un sistema per comprare i profumi di Xerjoff al prezzo relativamente molto basso (il prezzo normale della bottiglietta di 50 ml arriva a circa €200-250).

Visto che tutta la linea Shooting Stars e la linea Oud Stars sono i capolavori della profumeria artistica, vale la pena a comprare il Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two e Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set che costano €160 per ciascuno dei primi due e €195 per la collezione Oud. Ovviamente esistono anche i Discovery Sets per
XJ17/17 Collection (€255) e per XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (€140), ma quest'ultimi a me non piacciono.

Nel ciascun set ci sono 6 profumi nelle bottigliette di 15ml e quindi il prezzo per un volume di 50ml crolla a €89 per Shooting Stars collection e €109 per Oud Stars invece di €200 per Shooting Stars e di €250 per Oud Stars.

Frunkinator
Frunkinator

Ibitira is a perfect dance of soapy fresh iris blended with a touch of raw yet smooth woody vetiver. The entire scent is found sitting on a beautifully disguised base of vanilla, creating an undercurrent of natural sweetness separating this Iris queen from the rest of its competition. Ibitira bridges all the gaps of a feminine floral scent to an easily perceived clean unisex.
Ibitira is a true Iris masterpiece.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This starts out light and citrusy, more or less like any other light and summery citrus scent, the kind that last an hour or so and then are gone. Just when I expected it to disappear, though, it developed into a clean, rosy musk with hints of fresh-baked sugar cookies. The notes suggest that this is supposed to be a floral scent, but whatever flowers are present are overpowered by the musk. The whole thing lasts 4-5 hours with moderate sillage.

To me, this is primarily a white musk scent, pleasant, restrained, and well made but not remarkable in any way. It’s one of those conservative, clean-smelling perfumes that I could wear to work when I want something low-key that won’t offend anyone, but there’s no reason why I should choose it over any of its reasonably priced counterparts.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Ibitira fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Ibitira, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ibitira by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ibitira by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.