Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Neonatura Elevate Yves Rocher for women
dislike

sour
Neonatura Elevate Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Neonatura Elevate by Yves Rocher is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Neonatura Elevate was launched in 2008. Top notes are rhuburb and mandarin orange; middle notes are hyacinth and narcissus; base notes are patchouli and vetiver.

Rhuburb Mandarin Orange

Hyacinth Narcissus

Patchouli Vetiver

4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage

Neonatura Elevate Fragrance Reviews

revolution7153
revolution7153

My "go to" warm weather fragrance; clean, green and distinctive. I definitely smell rhubarb tempered with a kiss of hyacinth. The drydown is a slightly sweet-but not syrupy-patchouli.

passionata20
passionata20

20. may 2015

A very strange mix of patchouli, vetyver and narcissus. Do not smell much of rhubarb, the overall feeling i would describe as a mix of Etienne Aigner´s "Explosive" and green pachouli (if there is such a term). Starts out very loud and screechy, does not change much over the time and the main ingredient of this frag: patchouli, is served by other notes on different stages: rhubarb in the opening, narcissus in the middle stage, vetyver in the base. Yes, it has that green feeling, but you have to be careful with mixing patchouli, this perfume is not the best example IMO of the patchouli mix.
Will have to let it go.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative.
Thanks

geeva
geeva

I live in the northern part of skandinavia. Surrounded of big woods with pines, mosses and herbs.
I love to spend time there, picking berries or mushrooms.

Neonatura elevate gives me a feeling of beeing there!
Earthy,woody and moisty. And in harmony...

TjRjn
TjRjn

I love this perfume.
I originally bought it when I was living in Bangkok and have worn it every summer since.
It's fresh & spicy while not being too heavy.
Love it!

jolieshirley
jolieshirley

C'est un joli parfum très vert, printanier, frais : on sent bien narcisse, jacinthe, vétiver, toutes odeurs que j'aime.
IL est original, pas "tout simple", moderne.
Je ne le porterais pas tout le temps mais au printemps il est vraiment agréable. La marque l'a discontinué, dommage.

gattagitta
gattagitta

Ich habe es geliebt, aber leider ... es wird von Yves Rocher nicht mehr vertrieben - sehr schade

sashapoppy
sashapoppy

I love this perfume. Its green but there is a sweetness to it thats missing in typical chypres, botanicals and green fragrances. This was one of my summer go-to's and Im dismayed that its discontinued. I cant even find it on ebay.

mseidoom
mseidoom

This happens to be the only pure green scent that I actually truly liked, other than Vetiver Oriental by Serge Lutens. I wish they would bring it back to the US, along with some other fragrances too.

livingdedgrl
livingdedgrl

i loved this scent! was upset that i could not purchase any more thru Yves Rocher USA site. but since reading the reviews i see you can order from the French site, am i correct?

lilou
lilou

You can find this perfume on the French Yves Rocher website. I wore it when it was launched and I liked it : it was very fresh, floral, and it was lasting. Perfect for spring and summer days.

SPOILEDnose

teenage stuff? well then, what isn`t teenage stuff then? chanel nr 5? i am 34 and it fits perfect, i also think this a frag that fits all ages:) i also think that "teenage stuff" are more the escada fruity frag`s for example, but sure NOT this one... but well, everyone got his/her own opinion.. men often love this evening frag`s on women, this smokey/sexy scent`s, but some doesn`t always wanna smell like "take me now" ;D
ah, and the staying power is GREAT, with 6 shots u wear it all day long, promise!

(ok i see campycamp loves polo green, which is in my opinion the ugliest oldschool men-smell ever, this for example is a 60+ thing for me, isnt it funny how different taste`s are?:D)

SPOILEDnose

i totally love it, the intensity is great also the staying power is enormous (!) for this price if u compare it with expensive designer scents and it doesnt smell cheap at all! amazing yves rocher parfum, all of my sisters love it:) and i have a LOT:D
green green green, i can smell a lot of narcissus and vetiver, which i totally LOVE

CaraMia
CaraMia

Totally not for me! I bought Elevate hoping it would be a light bright version of Coccoon and that the rubarb note would be subtle and interesting. After all the hyacinth and jonquils should tame any rhubarb, right?

Wrong. The rhubarb screeches in this one and drowns out everything else in this scent. It is not the sort of green fragrance I enjoy at all. I am not sure what Yves Rocher was aiming for here, but this was a huge, if cheap, disappointment.

MK
MK

I expected too much but its a pity I have got nothing. Too pale that I don't know what to say.I can smell neither nyacinth nor narcissus.

gesch
gesch

It is, as already stated, just simple. Since it wasn't expensive (in contrast to the niche houses, and even b them you can very linear and overpriced boring mixtures!) I didn't expect much better. I wouldn't wear it proudly to 'smell and feel special', but to feel clean and inoffensive at work. There is no drydown, what you smell in the first 15 min. is what you get. On me it is a green scent,with not too much flowers. Nevertheless one shouldn't bathe in it-the narcisse could become too strong.

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

The notes sound really good, and I had to get it because it featured rhubarb. Unfortunately, it is a boring, pale scent. PolarBear is right that it doesn't match up to green florals by the niche houses.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

Not anything special. Cannot compare to the elegance of Guerlain´s Herba Fresca or Hermes Un Jardin Mediteranee. It smells cheap.

melozberk
melozberk

Absolutely modern and fresh. Very distingushing in fresh fragrances. Attractive by Narcicuss refreshing by vetiver. I used this everyday with body lotion and deodorant spray and it was the first release time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Neonatura Elevate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Neonatura Elevate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neonatura Elevate by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neonatura Elevate by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.