Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women

Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features vanille.

Vanille

Vanille Noire
Hypnotic Poison
Triple Vanilla

Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Adia31
Adia31

I´m waiting Yves Rocher in Argentina want to try this one as Vanille Noir. If someone knows something similar please tell me!!

Blondine28
Blondine28

A very nice, seductive hot smell. Not for everyone, a bit heavy but perfect for winter night out. Love it.

DistantSamantha
DistantSamantha

@beauty_girl this is just a special edition for collectors, same juice in a different flagon!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

What´s the difference between this and the Vanille Noire ? They are both EDP.

tsa22
tsa22

This is my favourite perfume ever from Yves Rocher. It smells really chic and expensive and yes, it reminds me of Hypnotic Poison of Dior, which perfume I really adore!!!!! But is ofcourse very expensive! My opinion is that the one of Yves Rocher is just a little bit lighter then Diors perfume.

I think it doesn't really smell like vanilla. Just a little bit of vanilla with some warm, mysterious (like the bottle) and comfortable woody smell. With some sweetness too, but not too much or overwelming.

I have to say it is a bit standing out, but if you can handle it, it's OK for you :D

truffles
truffles

This to me smells like a vanilla with an 'aquatic' tinge. It's simple and wearable. I wouldn't say there's anything 'spicy' about it althought that quality is included in the list above.

sweefa
sweefa

This is no new fragrance, just a limited version of last years Vanille Noire in a different designed package.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanile Noire Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Yves Rocher So Elixir Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Mugler Womanity Yves Rocher Vanille Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Yves Rocher So Elixir Eau de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lancome Hypnose Yves Rocher Naturelle Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Guerlain Idylle Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire