Designers » T-Z » Woody Chypre « Groups

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique Yves Saint Laurent for men

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

aldehydic

The composition is announced as citrusy - chypre - woody, made of notes of bergamot, aldehydes and star anise. Its heart is dominated by deep, earthy and warm patchouli enriched by geranium, follow by a mystical trail of incense and cedar from Virginia .

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique 2014 is available in bottles of 100 ml of the same form as the previous summer editions .

Bergamot Aldehydes Star Anise

Patchouli Geranium

Incense Virginia Cedar

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique Fragrance Reviews

joenick68
joenick68

I can't believe how few people has this cologne within the Fragrantica community, this is a nice flanker from Kourus in a beautiful bottle as well, it is fresh but in my opinion can be worn all year long. I wore the gel shower from the original Kourus and this flanker after that, and I just loved it, and as per the who's wearing it today I am the only one within the online users ;-) I feel special..lol

grug
grug

Definitely has notes from the original - particularly the patchouli, bergamot, incense and geranium combo. It's spicey to start and then gets a little soapy, woody and even slightly mossy (suprisingly, this still has oakmoss listed in the ingredients, however, for me the geranium stays through and mellows on the spice and sweetens up.
For anyone who has tried the Tattoo edition, the opening is very similar, only without the calone note. However, where the tattoo edition heads in a musky direction in the drydown, this remains a sweet spicy wood. It's retailing at a very reasonable price here in AUS, but having the tattoo edition already i'm not sure i can justify this one. A good one anyway

lovescully
lovescully

Although there's very little of the original Kouros in this, it is still very nice. It has more in common with Ice Men by Mugler than the original. It's a frosty patchouli scent with a hint of wood and incense.

Although geranium is listed in the notes I cant detect any florals at all in this.

marioslg3
marioslg3

this for me is a very interesting creation if you like the original Kouros. it is fresher and can be used all year round, has good longevity and sillage and drawa compliments. it is way better than most acquatic type of fragrances that are released today. A true masculine summer fragrance with characteur and style.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I honestly don't know if I hate it or love it. The opening is a bit brash, reminds me of Concord fuel, the dry down is pretty good, definite Patchouli and Insense, pretty nice, as for Sillage, not sure about fills a room, this fills an airport!!
Update later in the day, I actually like this one a lot. Dries down to something very yummy.

Gazo30

no they dont put the year on the box, but you can tell the year from the box. the bottles are pretty much the same, only minor differences

Gazo30

I loved last years Kouros Tonique, i hope this is as good!! the bottle is exactly the same as last years except instead of solid white lines there little squares

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

Hmmm .. I saw a similar looking bottle at a perfumeria but I thought it was one of those older discontinued flankers but now that I think about it, it probably was this one! I can not believe that they actually made a Kouros flanker in 2014.. Interesting , if I see it again I will give it a sniff and let you guys know what I think..

invaderlark
invaderlark

I really hope this is a good fragrance. The notes sound promising.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Ralph Lauren Polo Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Cartier Santos de Cartier Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Christian Dior Fahrenheit Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Davidoff Zino Davidoff Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Cologne Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Cartier Declaration Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Yves Saint Laurent La Collection Rive Gauche Pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Dolce&Gabbana D&G