Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano Zara for women

11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano Zara for women
dislike

11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano Zara for women Pictures

11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano by Zara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. 11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano was launched in 2013. Top note is apple; middle notes are peony, brazilian orange and violet; base note is sandalwood.

Apple

racha.hodroj

Den luktar gott

ddm.s
ddm.s

I really love this perfume . I finished one bottle then I went to the store to get a new one but unfortunately i heard that they don't produce it anymore. Very disappointing for me :( It was fresh but exotic too. It was a very feminine perfume but it was not heavy. i was planing to make it my signature but what can I say...

shortandsmiling
shortandsmiling

I'm not gonna lie, the fact that this was on sale for only €14,99, combined with the look of the bottle and the milky, sparkly liquid made me buy this.

Luckily, the scent is lovely! Very flowery, but fresh; perfect for spring.

It's feminine, but girly at the same time. Perfect for an adult woman who doesn't identify with adulthood ;)

Vesika
Vesika

LOVE this fagrance, so beautiful. Fresh, sweet, light, feminine, elegant and fantastic drydown. On me is long lasting, more than 8 hours.
Edit: I ADORE drydown. Right to my favs :)

Maya Spell
Maya Spell

Very Fresh,Uplifting and Happy Fragrance!
Great balance between Floral and Fruity...
Spring,Sunny Breeze..
Good Longevity..

irenesa
irenesa

This is a very sweet, good girl kind of scent. Smells nice, and clean... but it is not a sophisticaded fragrance. I can totally see my self wearing it at a picnic or in a sunny day with a white dress. It's a nice scent for this summer, you will glow. Not a memorable fragrance, but again its very very sweet.
I like it very much from Zara perfumes, but definitevely I prefer Zara Black peony.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara 11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara 11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 11 Corso Vittorio Emanuele Milano by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Bright Crystal Zara Oriental Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Nina Ricci Nina Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Zara Paris Nº92 Champs Elysees Lacoste Touch of Pink Zara Black Peony Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Clinique Clinique Happy Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Versace Versace Woman Valentino Valentina Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Cacharel Noa Prada Prada Candy Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium