Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Applejuice Zara for women

Applejuice Zara for women
dislike

Applejuice Zara for women Pictures

Applejuice by Zara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Applejuice was launched in 2012. Top notes are apple and grapefruit; middle note is rose; base note is musk.

Apple Grapefruit

Iris Prima

Applejuice Fragrance Reviews

Merel36
Merel36

This my favorite uncomplicated work-out perfume, really nice and fresh and cheap enough to spray away! It is reminiscent of both Daisy and Chance eau tendre, but I don't think it's a dupe for those.

iamoir
iamoir

Cheap and chemical. The toilet water note is way too intensified.
Doesn't smell like Chanel Eau Tendre to me at all.
A no from me

Beusch

Chanel Chance Tendre dupe, very good frag. :)

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Pretty and fresh! Green apples with a floral hint. Great daytime Autumn scent!

orangepekoe
orangepekoe

Nice smell but doesn't last more than 10 minutes on my skin.

This smells the best of those Zara scents. It really has applejuice note and there's also citrus note.
It reminds me of shampoo. Very nice fragrance, just an everyday feel good scent. I would consider buying it, but I already have my everyday scents that need to end before.
I must mention that it doesn't remind me of Chanel Chance or Daisy though.

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

Glad I'm not the only one to think this smells like Daisy, I thought I was crazy when I first sniffed this and noticed the similarity between the two perfumes! This is Daisy minus that annoying watermelon note that makes Daisy weird on me. This scent is just wonderful, the fresh green apples are very noticeable but the grapefruit adds even more edge to this, while the rose and musk contribute with a bit of depth. Wears nicely for the first hour, then it starts fading and becoming more and more of a skin scent. What intrigues so much about this perfume is that I get whiffs of it just when I think it is gone. This is on sale now on my country so it's very very cheap but I'm still a bit unsure about buying because sillage isn't great after the first hour, and I feel like it wants to play hide-and-seek with me. But it is indeed a lovely, refreshing summer scent, very uncomplicated but surprisingly well made for a cheap perfume.

mollyrachel51
mollyrachel51

The main driving force for my purchase of this perfume was the price, $14.90 in a 3.4oz bottle. It smelled so good and reminded me of Chanel Chance. I really like how at first spray it smells very much like apples, but about an hour or so later it changes on my skin and smells a little bit different but still amazing. Definitely worth it for the price and the size in my opinion.

darius.ryde
darius.ryde

Hate this deteganic juice with musky base :/ not like i expected :(

Beusch

Chanel - Chance Tendre dupe, bur very good!:)

ana hen
ana hen

It's not dupe of dkny apple -like was my first thought .it's daisy sorbet or one of fresh "daisy" m.jacobs flankers:).

Nice on clothes,loud and muscy
I really not like zara perfumes on my skin -but at summer morning at the shirt it leaved very pretty smell.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

es muy freco ! huele idéntico al be delicius DKNY !! se nota mucho el olor de la manzana verde, el único problema es que es medio aguado y casi no se siente.

theparadoxofourage
theparadoxofourage

All I have to say about this is that I've sprayed it on a couple of times and my friends have said 'ooh I love Marc Jacobs Daisy' and these are all people who own the original!

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Refreshing summery scent. Discounted in this square bottle, but I spotted it again in new, simple rounded bottle (Like Chanel Chance's one without metal frame)

Quite pleasant apple scent, summery, delicate, unoffensive. Safe buy. If only it had more stillage! I can smell it after many hours, but with my nose very close to skin.

Meadowberg
Meadowberg

I'm a cheapskate, so I was super excited to try an inexpensive dupe of Chance eau Tendre. What I got wasn't a duplicate, but what I can best describe as a "glimpse" of eau tendre's grandeur. At first spray, it's identical to the initial blast of high notes I got when I sprayed eau tendre, which is great. However, the lasting power is very weak (gone in 2 hours) and it's so weak that it can't really progress past that initial spray and mimic the other aspects of eau tendre, such as the musky dry down.
Comparisons aside, it is a lovely fruity scent and despite the name, the apple is not overpowering of the other fruits. For the price, you definitely can't complain.

malibubarbie84
malibubarbie84

This scent is very light might need to apply it a 2nd time but it's perfect on a humid day like a cool breeze. I get more apple and citrus on me and a hint of rose in the background.

lbean
lbean

This smells almost identical to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. I couldn't believe it when I tried it the other day!

Applejuice smells more of alcohol, it doesn't have that musky dry-down and has zero staying power. It is, however, definitely a less perfumey dupe of Eau Tendre.

yamili.carrera
yamili.carrera

para mi huele como a jabón.

Molliepops
Molliepops

This is £10 GBP. Bargain! It smells fresh, clean, light and fruity, but not over fruity. Its very inoffensive. I often get compliments with this.

Apple Juice reminds me of summer. Its not as powerful as DKNY Be Delicious, but you can definitely recognise the apples in it.

I wear this to work because my beloved signature scent (Ralph Lauren Romance) is so expensive (£70) and I begrudge wasting it for work!

The downside with this Zara fragrance is that it doesn't last long, maybe 3-4 hours. However, for £10, I'm not complaining.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

To me this is a dupe of Marc Jacobs Daisy. Not chance eau tendre. I feel that eau tendre has a strong powdery dry down which I don't find in Daisy. Appeljuice isn't powdery at all. More fresh, floral and fruity, just like Daisy. I probably will be getting this one, since I'm debating for a while now whetever to get Daisy or not for the spring and summer. Lastingpower of daisy is so bad! So I probably will get this one. I already own eau tendre and I really find it very different from Daisy.

tota
tota

it's so nice & so fresh

pinkypuff
pinkypuff

With the one word, it is identical with the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. (The newest version of Chanel Chance) Just in a different bottle. And keep on mind that Zara always produces such kind of perfumes with a different name, which are popular in the season. If you love Chanel Eau Tendre but u don't want to spend so much money, do not hesitate, go for it.

amanda
amanda

one of my very few disappointmens from zara. Its not really apple. there may be some synthetic odd apple smel, but its more like air freshener. But at least this way it's weak lasting power turns itno it's advantage:D

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Applejuice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Applejuice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Applejuice by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Applejuice by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay