Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Blueberry Zara for women

Blueberry Zara for women
dislike

Blueberry Zara for women Pictures

Blueberry by Zara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are raspberry and black currant; middle notes are jasmine and violet; base notes are cedar and musk.

Raspberry Black Currant

Mure et Musc

Blueberry Fragrance Reviews

dipisor
dipisor

So bubbly and happy. I feel the blueberry so nice. It's an everyday scent, office friendly. Makes me feel so sweet :).

ana hen
ana hen

No blueberry for me:).raspberry and synthetic floral . candy smell -gummy bears or caramels.nice but too screamy for hot weather so just not for summer .

Very affordable and longevity 4/10 but bottle is compact and price small so it easy to have it at bag.

Silences
Silences

As the notes suggest, it has nothing to do with Blueberry. It was a very nice surprise for me. It's not like the cherry which screams I'm under 30. I am a bit older and I think it's a fun scent for day. It's surprisingly complex and long lasting. It reminds me of Lanvin's Éclat D'Arpege. I'm a bit addicted to this one, it's a GREAT find.

blogsimonette
blogsimonette

This is a very complex scent; and while it does remind me of berries, I really smell the bergamot and cedar. I agree that it can make you feel a bit nauseous, but it's nice when you need something that lingers. It's very different and is a very youthful scent.

li_day
li_day

In an attempt to give some love to a few bottles forgotten in the depths of a drawer, last week I used Blueberry from Zara every day. I’m not sure it’s still available somewhere, but in case it can be of help to anyone, here are my thoughts:
This fragrance lasts longer than I expected on my skin (it starts fading after 4/5 hours, but 6 or 7 hours later it still lingers), and the bottle is simple enough to carry it in the purse without worrying it might break. Blueberry smells exactly like those jelly belly strawberry & blueberry candies (those round jellies covered by black or red small and crunchy balls). In fact, I recall that this was the reason why I bought it during last summer sales. Strawberry and blueberry candies :)
Raspberry and violet, yes. Cedar? On cooler days it seems to be there… But, bergamot? Jasmine? I haven’t found them yet.
One really has to be in a good mood to wear it, otherwise this smell might become sickening. It’s not a comfort scent, but a happy smell itself. And, even if I eat those candies in any season of the year, as a fragrance to wear, I can only imagine it on me during spring time. Too sweet for our hot summers and not something I would reach for during the colder seasons. Well, maybe if I suddenly crave those candies…

Sofy888
Sofy888

Spring day perfume, leaving a gentle trail of youth and sweet dreams. This fragrance is suitable romantic girl, it combines lyrical smell of violets bloomed, the sweetness of white jasmine petals and morning freshness of white cedar. Delicate and ethereal, it envelops the skin with a silky veil, giving the feel of a cute princess of tales.

girasolina
girasolina

Mah,,si direbbe frizzante e versatile, ma 30 minuti di longevità!! persino il bagno schiuma e il deodorante o la crema restano più a lungo sulla pelle.....

Charlotte34
Charlotte34

Very qurious about this one, still looking for a easy going, fresh ans sweet, young and inexpensive perfume.. Love the idea of blueberry being the centre of this fragrance!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Blueberry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Blueberry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blueberry by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blueberry by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Prada Prada Candy Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Christian Dior Pure Poison Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Lancome La Vie Est Belle Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Lancome La Nuit Tresor Mugler Innocent Valentino Valentina Bvlgari Omnia Coral Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Prairie Midnight Rain