Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Femme Zara for women

Femme Zara for women
dislike

Femme Zara for women Pictures

Femme by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are orchid and peony; base notes are vanila, sandalwood and musk.

Bergamot

Samba Super

Femme Fragrance Reviews

laulaura
laulaura

To me this smells cold, soft and vanilla.has a comforting smell.
And as well this smells like menthol, has a medicinal smell, mentholated mouth water.it is sweet and kind of boring

Saneko
Saneko

This fragance (the one in the white bottle) is similar to Super Samba from Workshop but more mature and the dry down is more softy and powdery. Actually smells really expensive and clean. It is perfect for summer or winter since it is a classic smell. It last just about 2 hours but since it is not a perfume and is soooo cheap I do not see it as a problem. I really like it!

sinnermarie
sinnermarie

I am looking for this fragrance but can't find it anywhere on sale.
Does anyone have an idea where I can buy it online? Or maybe someone has it and no longer wishes to use it so I can buy off them?

amanda
amanda

To me it smells like Signature from victoria beckham

dormir6
dormir6

Sweet, soft, tender almond like a fluffy comforter and soft pillowes with a mug of chocolate and yet very feminine. Like Hypnotic Poison...

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

it smells very sweet for me, it´s a good vanilla scent but not my type of scent

Swagslicious
Swagslicious

i really liked this fragrance , my sister and me both bouht the biggest bottle (100 ml) , one of my staples

evhely
evhely

absolutely Hypnotic Dior

simpatica
simpatica

I don't smell any citrus in this perfume..smells very sweet because of the Vanilla which makes it tiring. I am not really into sweet scents..I get tired of it right away. I just hope my sister will like it, as I got it for her.

Nataliardguez
Nataliardguez

One of the best fragrances zara, sweet, vanilla powdered

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Prada Prada Candy Zara Oriental Burberry Burberry Women Christian Dior Pure Poison Gucci Gucci Guilty Giorgio Armani Si Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Avon Pur Blanca Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Bvlgari Omnia Coral Lancome La Nuit Tresor Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Givenchy Ange ou Demon Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Dior Addict Dolce&Gabbana The One Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Estée Lauder Sensuous