Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Tone Indeterminee Zara for men
dislike

cinnamon
tobacco

Tone Indeterminee by Zara is a Oriental fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Tone Indeterminee was launched in 2016. Top notes are pomelo and cinnamon; middle note is neroli; base note is tobacco.

Pomelo Cinnamon

Neroli

Tobacco

Tone Indeterminee Fragrance Reviews

Javz05
Javz05

Interesting Smell, interesting and good. When I first sprayed it I could only think of cookies and coffee. That's what I get. It could be totally unisex.

mintymilky
mintymilky

This could easily be a unisex or even women's fragrance!
I was actually surprised to find this in the men's section after smelling it.
Reminds me of eclairs with coffee flavour, caramel candy, iced coffee with whipped cream.. very gourmand indeed and perfect for cold weather.

samuelgustav
samuelgustav

Too bad they only sell a bundle of aromatic future with the aquatic one, would love if there was a bundle with this one.

Very good fragrance, much better then the tobacco collection indeed, a bit redundant on my collection that's why I can't justify buying it on it's own, even though is so cheap.

ropb2982
ropb2982

imagine valentino uomo and salvatore ferragamo uomo in the same bottle and you get this one...simply divine

Calvini
Calvini

This was pretty nice, sweet and light (my 2nd favorite on the entire shelf). Without reading the notes I thought it was some kind of milky tonka (probably because I misread the name); I didn't get any chocolate nor coffee (I also consider those 2 rich or dark notes, but this is neither).

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

A very nice gourmand with notes of coffee, caramel/condensed milk, vanilla. Grab it before it's gone. For the price it asks, there should really be no complaints.

muskymark
muskymark

It's like spashing on dark chocolate ice cream after going inside a cigar room. Fantastic frag, I'm in love.

Barze
Barze

So nice its like vanilla ice cream or milk
Like it

Plantus
Plantus

I also smell more coffee, chocolate and tonka/vanilla. I don't get the tobacco at all.

To me Tone Indeterminee is a crossing between Rochas Man, Pure Tonka and the new Ferragamo Uomo.

Great quality, especially for the price, the performances are awesome, but is just a bit to sweet for me.

Maybe I will enjoy it more in the winter.

But for the price I still rate this fragrance 10/10!

fabb59
fabb59

Lo uso en combinación con Zara woman oriental y su resultado es una mezcla de tabaco, canela, ámbar y vainilla maravillosa. Su duración es buena y su precio también.

I use this perfume layer with Zara woman oriental and its result as wonderful mix of tobacco,cinnamon, amber and vanilla. Good longevity and good price too.

KyleN
KyleN

I smelt this and immediately thought of Sticky warm syrup poured over freshly made pancakes and/or waffles.

Sugary sweet with slightly better than average performance.
Perfect for day or night use in colder temperatures!

I shown my girlfriend this and she said it reminded her of a vanilla & cocoa scented candle she smelt once. Interesting. She wears it too!

leviegalapon
leviegalapon

Smells like sweetened iced coffee

Davna listed the correct note breakdown from the box

But if I had to list notes I could smell it would be

Coffee, sugar, rum, cinnamon bark, and cedarwood.

Very good overall, definitely one of my favorite coffee smelling scents, very good longevity and sillage as Davna stated too.

Also a cold weather fragrance, this will get cloying in the high summer heat.

mayberry
mayberry

Smells like a creme brûlée or cocoa butter. On the synthetic side but not too bad.

rhr
rhr

Very sweet and dry tobacco. Longevity is not the best.
Edit: longevity is better than good, tried it out again.

davna
davna

As printed on the box....Oriental
Top notes : Grapefruit zest, Cinammon bark
Heart notes : Neroli, Tobacco leaves
Base notes : Rum, Cedarwood, Ambrette.

IMO, it smells like Valentino Uomo. Super longevity and sillage, even on hot weather.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Tone Indeterminee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Tone Indeterminee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tone Indeterminee by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tone Indeterminee by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Zara Tobacco Collection Rich Warm Addictive Bentley Bentley for Men Intense Zara 9.0 Zara Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Lanvin Avant Garde Zara Tobacco Collection Intense Dark Exclusive Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Eau de Parfum Alfred Dunhill Icon Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Rasasi La Yuqawam Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Zara Exclusive Oud Zara Vibrant Leather Zara Wood Noir Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb