Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Zara Femme Zara for women

Zara Femme Zara for women
dislike

Zara Femme Zara for women Pictures Zara Femme Zara for women Pictures

Zara Femme by Zara is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Zara Femme was launched in 2013. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are peony and vanilla; base notes are patchouli and musk.

Bergamot

Zara Gardenia

Zara Femme Fragrance Reviews

Anne00
Anne00

Actually I didn't want to buy Zara Femme. I don't dislike it, but I didn't liked it enough to buy it. But it came in a 2-pack with Zara Black Amber (the individal bottles of that last one were sold out).
I am a big Hypnotic Poison fan, so I know that perfume very well. And because so many people say this is a dupe of HP, I compared these 2 fragrances by wearing Zara Femme on my left wrist and HP on the right one.
So here are the results of my test :-) :
Yes, I think HP has been the inspiration for Zara Femme. The opening is quite simular. But they devolop different.
The first (very) notable difference are the almonds. They more or less define the DNA of HP and they're absent in Zara Femme (at least, to my nose).
On my skin, HP dries down to a creamy, comfy yet interesting scent, sweet but 'mature sweet' not at all 'candy sweet'.
Zara Femme is definitly less sweet and doesn't have this 'creamy' note on me. Instead I get a sharp note I can't really define but I, personally, don't really like. I think I can understand what someone here already said about the chemical vibe. And I'm not sure if that has something to do with body chemistry cause I can smell that sharp, rather synthetic note also when I sniff the bottle.
Nevertheless, it's not a bad perfume. I know quite a lot of people who like this.

artisy
artisy

My favorite Zara scent so far! It doesn't smell that close to HP on me, but it does smell like vanilla macarons - creamy vanilla and almondy type gourmand notes with a dewy floral hidden in the background. Gorgeous, soft, but noticeable.

narcozia
narcozia

I really like Zara perfumes because they are affordable yet expensive smelling. This one has to be one of my favorites. I heard that most of Zara's scents are imitations of popular designer fragrances but I'm not sure which one this was based on. I can see many reviews mentioning Hypnotic Poison by Dior, but I'm familiar with that one and just can't find any resemblance apart from the significant amount of vanilla.
Femme is true to its name: it's really feminine. This is what I imagine a very classy young woman would wear on a daily basis. It smells uplifting, so it's great for rainy, foggy or stressed out days when you need a little extra to keep you going. I can't imagine any occasion where this wouldn't fit - it's so inoffensive and pretty at the same time! It's also a quite luxurious scent. It reminds me a lot of the inside of expensive bags, which is strange because I usually get that association from leather and velour notes, but apparently there's none of that here.
It's quite sharp for a few seconds after spraying (maybe it's due to the bergamot note), but it mellows very quickly into a subtle, smooth and creamy vanilla-musk combo. I don't get any patchouli which is sad because I've started to like the note a lot recently! On the whole, the notes are very well blended, I can't really point them out individually, but it's mostly vanilla with a floral-oriental vibe. It's a must for all the vanilla lovers out there!

LEXIE
LEXIE

Beautiful and elegant, fairly long lasting vanilla based scent. There are a few similarities with Hypnotic Poison however I find this more edgy and less of a nuisance. Don't get me wrong I love HP however it's very heavy so a few sprays will be enough and if you overdo it, its really unpleasant. With Zara you can apply generously and not worry about making someone pass out. It's a great scent and considering it costs very little you can keep repurchasing with a smile on your face and a healthy bank balance. I personally love Zara perfumes and have around 10 different ones in my huge 50 plus collection. It's a great alternative to designer ones which obviosuly are worth buying but does every thing really have to be labelled as designer and non designer? Zara have really excelled themselves in creating affordable perfumes for every one everywhere.

AllyWillems
AllyWillems

Hot damn! I really loved Guerlain's Le Plus Beau Jour de ma Vie but it was way out of budget. This smells VERY similar at a £10 pricetag! I think vanilla scents suit me better, and since nobody has set this at their signature yet, this is my new one! Sorry Gianfranco Ferre Rose, you were wonderful while it lasted, but I just met someone new. Still, if I'm ever attending an event on a very hot summer's day, maybe you will accompany me?

EDIT: The bottle is gorgeous too! It now comes in a white box shape with and iridescent shine and a gold top. Classic and lovely!

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

Very similar to Hypnotic Poison indeed. While you'd be forgiven for mistaking one for the other, Femme obviously doesn't have the almond and coconut in HP (but the vanilla note is fairly creamy on its own). But the biggest difference that stands out to me is the bergamot note in Femme. Nonetheless, it's still a great budget-friendly alternative.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Zara version of Dior's Hypnotic Poison.

Tara Fiouzi
Tara Fiouzi

I Like it cause it's a classic smell for woman and represents a mature good looking woman! but then it has nothing in common with Hypnotic poison!!! in my opinion HP is a goddess and nothing is similar to it!

HelloKelsey
HelloKelsey

I don't live near a Zara in the US, but when I studied abroad in Costa Rica I frequented there often. One day before checkout the perfume stand caught my nose; this lady had just sprayed this perfume and I could faintly smell it from 10 feet away. I walked over and smelled it better and fell in love. It is a perfect vanilla scent- not overly sweet but you can still smell a hint of it. It makes vanilla sophisticated. I purchased it for about $10, so it was practically a steal considering the silage on this product allows it to last all day without reapplying.

I disagree about this smelling like Hypnotic Poison. I own it and smelled them side by side after reading some of these comments and they smell completely different. Zara Femme does not have that root beer (some people say play-doh) smell. I suppose the undernotes smell a bit similar but the initial spraying does not.

reeree1
reeree1

This is my new everyday scent! It is a beautiful fragrance. Not too overpowering, but has good longevity. It has replaced some of my higher end fragrances. I have been wearing it for about 3 months now and can't seem to get enough!

porfiria
porfiria

it is great perfume for daily uses smells sweet and powdery nobody notices until i ask but never heard any bad comment not love it but like it

asiabal
asiabal

vanilla is not for me but when i tried this perfume i liked it. i think vanilla is the main note and it is a bit "heavy" but after 30 min it turns a "fresh" fragrance and you smell peony. it is suitable for daily using. i was wearing while attending my lessons and my friends liked it. i wore it in spring but i couldnt use it for summer.

Actually I dont like vanilla, it causes headache but this perfume... My friend gave it as a birthday gift and since then I am using it happily. It is not sweet too much and suitable for daily using. But I recommend wearing it in spring not summer ;)

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

To me this is a less intense version of Hypnotic Poison. I don't know what it is, but something on my skin disagrees with the poison line. I absolutely adore the scent, but on me it just dries down into a sour note.
Zara femme is a great solution to that problem! It's a bit less intense, but it is more complex than these notes make it out to be. It's warm and sweet but not at all sugary. I think it lost the almond notes of HP but there is something extra there. A wood or maybe even coconut of poison. I'm not sure but it is an enveloping, deep, sexy scent that I love.

Mine came in a cute bottle shaped like a box with a gold top and it was 10 euros. I smell it on my clothing 6 hours later but it isn't a scent that will fill the room up just by wearing it. It sticks close to the skin so I can smell it and people close to me can smell it, but it doesn't bother people in the general area. Perfect!

supriya.mimani
supriya.mimani

I actually got this perfume from Florence, from one of the Zara showrooms- it hadn't released in India then, but it now has-i thought it was extremely inexpensive, so I got many perfumes from the Zara range for family and friends..This particular one was for my mom..I actually happened to try it on one day..The smell isn't that unique..its an everyday regular fragrance..but what was strange was that I got more compliments that day than I do when I wear some of my other perfumes like 212 Sexy, Euphoria, Lacoste Touch of Pink etc And now this has been a pattern,,whenever i have worn this, the sillage has been so heavy that someone or the other has always asked me what I am wearing, but in a good way, since the smell is not at all offensive- a pleasant smell..And its so worth the money I pad for it (10 Euros)

Grainne
Grainne

I had fallen in love with this perfume for everyday use and was buying the smaller bottle all along, as it was handy to pop in my bag. But they no longer sell that size so I had to buy the one as pictured above...BUT..is it possible that I just bought a 'dud' this time? It smells nothing like what I had been buying. I don't get any hint of vanilla, in fact it smells really 'chemically'. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm really disappointed because it wasn't too sweet, it was just right :(

Just wondering has this happened to anyone?? Or was that smaller bottle a different perfume? I don't get it...

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

It's a lovely fragrance. It's not that similar to Hypnotic family.Definitely not a perfume that stands out from the crowd or is popular but it's a nice, everyday fragrance. I think that it is similar to the most other Zara perfumes. They all have that same sophisticated and classy note that makes them very nice! :)
I can mostly smell vanilla and musk, also a bit of peony, but I think there's no bergamot in it. Patchouli is barely noticeable.

Ishtar
Ishtar

Edit: I don't think it's similar to the hypnotic family. Maybe has something in common & makes an ok dupe if you want something for daily usage for a reasonable price.
Warm & sweet but not sugary. Very good value, One spritz lasted 6+ hrs though it's an edt

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

i tried today in the store, tester smells exactly as CD Hypnotic Poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

irenesa
irenesa

Zara perfumes are a really good alternative to try new fragrances for everyday, because they smell amazing, and those perfumes are dupes for the high end brands. I do have my beloved highend fragrances, BUT I use Zara perfumes for everyday, work, or even with my pijamas and bed...what? They are really really good. So this is a dupe for my absolutely gorgeous hypnotic poisson! smells so smoky and sexual yep SEXUAL! you will feel like a diva with it. its very gourmand, strong and "high self steem fragrance". I personally recomend it for fall - winter. Not for summer. This is very caramel like, although this note isn't listed.

PS. I though "Zara femme" and "zara femme Zara" were the same perfume.... this is confusing, those smell almost the same to me.
__
Edit:
Ok, I agre, it does not smell like Dior's HP 100%. The notes are so much alike, but this is is somehow smokier and soft. Don't forget that Dior's perfume has been reformulated over and over, and now the fragrance we can buy today is totally different of what it used to be.
Femme is a unique vanilla-pachoulli. Femme fatale. She is tall, wears hight knee boots, but she has a beautiful heart.

morphineblues
morphineblues

i am surprised why there aren't much reviews about it.
its very sophicticated, feminine and special fragrance.
I am happly using it for summer too. I believe this perfume screams white.
I never smell this one on someone else and i am very happy about it. :p
Since lots of perfumes got so popular almost everyone using it and it becomes not very special anymore.
Zara femme will be always my special secret weapon.

edit : sadly i stopped using it cause with my chemistry it doesn't goes well. I feel very sad about it.If someone wants we can swap.

andrea.somodi
andrea.somodi

I really like this perfume. Its sweet, but not too sweet, i dont smell THAT much citrus on my skin. Its absolutely lovely, although i cant imagine wearing it in a hot summer day, more like in cosy cuddly autumn evenings... It is soo feminine, i love it! Its simplicity makes it special. nothing offensive, very well composed fragrance. Probably my favorite from zara so far, and i own many.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Femme by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Femme by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.