Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Zara Gardenia Zara for women

Zara Gardenia Zara for women
dislike

Zara Gardenia Zara for women Pictures Zara Gardenia Zara for women Pictures Zara Gardenia Zara for women Pictures Zara Gardenia Zara for women Pictures

Zara Gardenia by Zara is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Zara Gardenia was launched in 2016. The fragrance features raspberry, bergamot, jasmine, vanilla and musk.

Raspberry Bergamot Jasmine Vanilla Musk

Black Opium
White Tubereuse Eau de Toilette
Zara Femme

Zara Gardenia Fragrance Reviews

Teijal
Teijal

Love ittt OMG such a beautiful fragnance I'm hoping that it's not a collection item cuz I'm definetely keep buyüng it!!! Lovely bottle. In my opinion it doesnt smells like black opium i dont like black opium but i love this one! It kinda reminds me of it...

Jessfcar
Jessfcar

This does not smell like gardina at all!

THIS A GOOD DUPE FOR BLACK OPIUM!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Estasia
Estasia

I'd like to know who is the freak who gives names to Zara perfumes. Gardenia? What? It smells like touberose, sweet and intoxicating. I can't perceive neither raspberry, nor vanilla. However, it is a very feminine perfume, if you like touberose.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Gardenia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara Gardenia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Gardenia by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Gardenia by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Zara Oriental Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Bvlgari Omnia Zara Caramelos Artesanos en Barcelona Givenchy Live Irresistible Lancome Miracle Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba Chanel Coco Noir Mugler Angel Muse Lancome La Nuit Tresor Giorgio Armani Si Mugler Angel Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Zara Dark Emerald Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb