Designers » T-Z » Woody Spicy « Groups

Zara San Francisco Zara for men

Zara San Francisco Zara for men
dislike

Zara San Francisco by Zara is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Zara San Francisco was launched in 2014. Top notes are pepper and yuzu; middle note is violet; base notes are cedar and vanilla.

Pepper Yuzu

Bal d'Afrique

Zara San Francisco Fragrance Reviews

ahsif
ahsif

tried it today, pleasant smell. When first sprayed, it reminded me of A*Men but it quickly took a turn to different direction. After 15 minutes or so it smells more powdery then anything else.

fiqqle
fiqqle

Got this one on a blind buy while I was out with my lil brother. I sprayed this on him, it smelt clean and sweet, and somehow evoked memories of him as a small baby, in cute little onesies and powder on his cheeks. That's when I realised this smells exactly like his baby wipes back then! I could not recall the brand, but it had pink packaging, and when the wet wipes were pulled out this exact scent will be unleashed. When the drydown comes in though, that violet becomes more dominant, shifting away from that baby-wipes vibe, though its still there at the background.

bronstein
bronstein

If nothing else, this one goes to show how cheaply perfumes can actually be produced nowadays. You get 50ml of decent EDT for 10€, that's true value for money. It might as well sell for the fivefold of the price if it had "Calvin Klein" labelled on it.

***

ZELJO
ZELJO

Where are the ones for Rio de Janeiro,too Adidas styled,Istanbul ,nice light oriental and the best of all,Barcelonas wonderful amber woody?

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I love San Francisco, happy holidays. I spotted this one and looked at the reviews and notes simply because of the name. Violet Cedar Vanilla Yuzu Pepper.. why the hey am I sitting here.. So today I went and tried it. Oh yeah. Tis good. And much to my surprise (although it's a long time ago since my old man owned it) bears more than a passing resemblance in my memory to Armani Night for men, possibly my favourite man frag of all time. Sexy as it gets was Night. The notes in the box also say Incense Rhubarb and Orange blossom. Night however had Grapefruit Orange and cardamom, but the resulting combination is similar. Honestly I'm chuffed to bits with this. £8 for 50mls. Go try it cos it's really good. I'm very tempted to stockpile.

davna
davna

I feel amber note in the juice, mostly remember with iceberg amber. Nice, spicy and elegance, it's a must try

krisiu
krisiu

Really, really nice and elegant. It feels like Niche Perfumery. I was really suprised at Zara store, positively. IMO unisex. (Am not 100% sure, but it reminds me Silver Iris by Atelier Cologne)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara San Francisco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara San Francisco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara San Francisco by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara San Francisco by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Jil Sander Sander for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Guerlain Habit Rouge L`Eau Chanel Egoiste Platinum Lanvin Avant Garde Prada Luna Rossa Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Lalique Encre Noire Sport Burberry London for Men Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute