Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Zippo Feelzone for Her Zippo Fragrances for women

Zippo Feelzone for Her Zippo Fragrances for women
dislike

Zippo Feelzone for Her Zippo Fragrances for women Pictures

This year Zippo is launching a new fragrant duo named Feelzone. Two new fragrances were introduced: men's Zippo Feelzone for Him as a woody-spicy with aromatic shades and women's version Zippo Feelzone for Her as a fruity-floral fragrance with a hint of caramel and musk. The new flacons were reshaped in comparison to the classic Zippo editions with the wish to be approachable to a younger, high tech generation, striving for a modern and attractive design.

The initial notes of women's version Zippo Feelzone for Her provide a fruity cocktail of plum, peach, apple and bergamot. The juicy top notes add a floral bouquet of freesia, lily of the valley, jasmine and rose, resting on white musk, caramel and precious wood.

Besides fragrances available as 40 and 75 ml EDT, the collection of Zippo Feelzone includes also:

Zippo Feelzone For Him hair gel 100 ml Zippo Feelzone For Him Deospray 150 ml Zippo Feelzone For Him shower gel 400 ml Zippo Feelzone For Her body lotion 200 ml Zippo Feelzone for Her was launched in 2013.

Peach Plum Apple Bergamot

Especially Escada Elixir

Zippo Feelzone for Her Fragrance Reviews

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

This Perfume has got fantastic scent.
it's fruity,musky and floral.
It is a good perfume for wearing in cold or warm weather.
It has got a medium projection.
It has got a poor longevity.
It is a feminine.
It smells like Plum and RoseLanvin a hint of "Escada Especially Elixir".also this scent remebers me to Eclat lanvin..
When you wear it you will feel apple,mushk and bergamot scent on the base note.

Ultramonika
Ultramonika

I usually hate this type of scents - well this one you can`t go wrong with, fruity fun, for the hot weather. No nasty notes so many fresh ones have. This is why I can`t stand fresh Kenzos..

menka
menka

This perfume I’ve wanted to buy for a long time and I have to say that I don’t regret.
It's a kind of smell which I love because there’s a lot of bergamot, rose, freesia, peach and caramel. Thanks to them, the scent is both sweet and sour, juicy and warm. After some time, the smell gives a mix of green tea and rose.
According to me, the smell of Zippo Feelzone is between To Be Woman by Police and Especially by Escada. However, it’s more fresh and spicy than To Be … and less sweet, while Escada is more clear, vibrant and rosy.
Unfortunately, almost all perfumes don’t hold on my skin and this one also quickly disappear. I can feel it on me only about 3 hours, on hair a little longer.
Maybe it's strange, but such juicy fragrance I like the most in winter time. For now, this is one of my favourite scents.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

OMG. It's one of the most vulgar fragrance advertising I've ever seen !
Compared to that, Kim Kardashian's ads are almost elegant.
;-)

ouyang
ouyang

Where can I buy

vhelsing
vhelsing

So, I've tried it today, and...first sniff was sharp,too much alkohol and chemistry. Than it openes whith a little bit of musk and floral - fruity mix. To me it's difficult to say what it's that, perhaps bergamote and fresia. One is sure - on my skin , after a 5 to 10 min. it smells allmost identically like Halloween kiss sexy from J. del Pozo.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zippo Fragrances Zippo Feelzone for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zippo Fragrances Zippo Feelzone for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zippo Feelzone for Her by Zippo Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zippo Feelzone for Her by Zippo Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Ambre Eternel Creed Royal Mayfair Mugler Womanity Eau pour Elles Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Valentino Valentino Donna Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Man Victorinox Swiss Army Swiss Army Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Chevignon Conquest Alyson Oldoini Rhum d'Hiver L`Arc Balade Tiare de Tahiti N-Cigale Pin des Calanques L`Arc Escapade Vanille des Illes N-Cigale Pin Mystic L`Arc Traversèe Cèdre d`Ifrane L`Arc Evasion Digo de Havane Jovoy Paris Sombres Dessins Jovoy Paris Jus Interdit Rouge Bunny Rouge Cynefin Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Oud 777