Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 4

cinnamon
cacao

Bake My Day by Zoella Beauty is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Bake My Day was launched in 2016. Top notes are chocolate and cinnamon; middle note is gingerbread; base note is vanila.

Chocolate Cinnamon

Gingerbread

Vanila

Bake My Day Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zoella Beauty Bake My Day fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zoella Beauty Bake My Day, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bake My Day by Zoella Beauty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bake My Day by Zoella Beauty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Vanilla
Montblanc Présence d'une femme Neil Morris Afire Lulu Castagnette lol ;-) Worth Courtesan Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Hot Fudge Sundae Demeter Fragrance Always Sexy Laurence Dumont Vanille Chocolat La Perla Languid Vanilla Jessica Simpson Taste Jessica Simpson Creamy Dessert Ulric de Varens Miss Varens Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Vanille Intense