Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Like Best Friends Forever essence for women

Like Best Friends Forever essence for women
dislike

Like Best Friends Forever essence for women Pictures Like Best Friends Forever essence for women Pictures

Like Best Friends Forever by essence is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Like Best Friends Forever was launched in 2014. Top notes are pink pepper, black currant and tangerine; middle notes are peach, rose and red apple; base notes are musk, vanilla and sandalwood.

Pink Pepper Black Currant Tangerine

Peach Rose Red Apple

Musk Vanilla Sandalwood

Dazzle
La Diva

Like Best Friends Forever Fragrance Reviews

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

I was at the drugstore today buying some essentials, when I started testing a few Essence edts since I was in the mood for a sweet little(most importantly non expensive!) pick me up. This won me over as soon as I sprayed it so I got the cute 10ml one. I was so surprised to read the notes and now that I have I can agree that there may be some peach in there somewhere I guess. But to me this is absolute milky goodness. On my skin this is warm milk with sugar, this is caramel. All that good stuff. Smelling it I even got strongly reminded of the Soft Coeur massage bar from Lush which is a total toffee treat. This makes me want to wear the comfiest clothes and go snuggle a cat or something. It's absolutely sweet, cute and lovely. I can't find a bad word to say about it.

mamehaviolette
mamehaviolette

This is a very nice powdery scent. The peach, rose and sandalwood make an amazing mix! It is a sweet and cozy scent :) very pretty and fine for every occasion

avon_lover
avon_lover

Love it, one my favorite fragrances to sleep! *o*

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about essence Like Best Friends Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about essence Like Best Friends Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Like Best Friends Forever by essence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Like Best Friends Forever by essence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

essence Like a Day in a Candy Shop essence Like a First Day in Spring essence Like a Trip to New York Avon Far Away Nina Ricci Nina Avon Mesmerize Black for Her Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Lanvin Oxygene Avon Ultra Sexy Christina Aguilera Red Sin Avon Avon Sensuelle Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel Jil Sander Sun Cacharel Noa Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti essence Like A Day In Paradise Avon Far Away Infinity Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum